The Bronctoberfest early Bronco swap meet Oct 6th Lodi CA @WH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bronctoberfest early Bronco swap meet Oct 6th Lodi CA @WH

Just a friendly reminder to come an unload your old Bronco parts or find some treasures.

Sellers need to pre-register here
    https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/WH_Event_Swapmeet_Reg

Looks like we have another great swap meet. Many are registered already. If you are planing to come out early in the day works well as many people start packing up by 1-2PM. Hope to see you all here.

Jim
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: The Bronctoberfest early Bronco swap meet Oct 6th Lodi CA @WH

I'm planning to go. I'm not going to bring parts to sell. I'll be buying some parts inside though.

Comment

It’s in the works. See you there.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Humm would be a good time to pick you a new Radiator. Now what would be the best one for a warmed up 5.8 running an Explorer front dress?
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I should be there with some small parts.

Then maybe buy some big parts!
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

i am having people from out of town staying with us that weekend, it would not be right to blow them off... ?

I have not had time to even inventory what I have... let alone to arrange to get my new hood from Rick in Sac. Maybe I can send someone on my behave?

Hate to miss it.
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
              i am having people from out of town staying with us that weekend, it would not be right to blow them off... ?

I have not had time to even inventory what I have... let alone to arrange to get my new hood from Rick in Sac. Maybe I can send someone on my behave?

Hate to miss it.
              Bring them with you, that is why they are coming to share your life. So it's a Bronco life day.
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I've got parts accumulating in my shop that I'd like to get rid of but I'm not going to make the Bronctoberfest. The wife and I are leaving the next day for Australia and New Zealand. Besides probably nobody wants to buy the parts I have.

Comment

I can't go because of kids' soccer. Anyone from the Southbay/Peninsula going? I may order some parts for pickup.

Comment

I'll be there from Sac! Hopefully you guys will let a 5th Gen join the fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X