Bluetooth Speakers for garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Speakers for garage

If you were like me and using your 1980s cassette player as your stereo in the garage this is a must. I purchased this last night and I am very impressed with its performance. It's not going to keep the neighbors up but sounds pretty good. Plus its bluetooth enabled so u don't need a receiver. Just stream it from your phone. Has bass and treble adjustments. For $119 it's a deal. Just thought I'd share
    http://m.costco.com/Vizio-SB3821-C6-...100161746.html
    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 01-09-2016, 08:11 AM.

Re: Bluetooth Speakers for garage

Hey I feel you.................. I have a cassette and CD player in my garage from the early 90's. A lot of road music tapes I made up in the 80's

I just upgraded to a new (Inexpensive) home theater receiver and there is no place to plug stuff like this in... Plenty of HDMI ports... Sony's Tech support said use the TV inlet ports and it will work fine. (it does) Nice thing is I can plug my pod directly into it in the front and charge it, as well as play tunes.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I was actually eyeing that as a sound system for my bedroom, as my flat screen TV in there has horrible sound quality. Never thought about it for the garage, nice thought.

In my garage, I have a garage sale special, $20 home stereo receiver driving two similarly inexpensive garage sale tower speakers up in the rafters. It sounds great for garage tunes. I run my phone or tablet into the auxiliary rca input.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I have the 42" wide set wiith surrounds in my bedroom....pretty sweet for the price. Plus it has hdmi pass through, which i needed
        70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Meh! A decent stereo receiver with satellite radio and big speakers is all I need, not like,I can hear clarity anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
            Meh! A decent stereo receiver with satellite radio and big speakers is all I need, not like,I can hear clarity anyways!
            What?

Last edited by SonicDonkey; 01-10-2016, 06:47 PM.
            1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Working...
            X