Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Fun Fest Nevada County Fairgrounds January 15, 16, 17.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Fun Fest Nevada County Fairgrounds January 15, 16, 17.

Who's going. Several of the Grass Valley Broncos are going.

Re: Winter Fun Fest Nevada County Fairgrounds January 15, 16, 17.

I might be going up for the day on Saturday
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I'm heading up Friday staying at the fairgrounds. I haven't gone the past few years because of lack of snow. Doesn't seem to be a problem this year!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshall View Post
        I'm heading up Friday staying at the fairgrounds. I haven't gone the past few years because of lack of snow. Doesn't seem to be a problem this year!!!!!!
        PM me your cell number. Maybe we can touch bases at dinner Friday night. We are going on Tundra Trek on Saturday.

Comment

Awesome. I'm heading up with a few other rigs but I'm the only bronco in the group. The other three bronco guys can't make it. We're also on the tundra trek!!!! On Sunday were doing iceberg I'm heading up fri pulling the toy hauler My buddy towing my bronco up fri night. With the 488 in the diff it makes for slow going on the hwy

Comment

We are ready to go.
            Saturday - Tundra Trek and Sunday - Iceberg.
            If you see this rig, come by and introduce yourself. My name is 'Reno'

IronHide: '69 U15 - 408W Stroker, FiTech EFI Dyno'ed 425 hp/ 500 Tq - NP435, Twin Stick D20 w/ AA output shaft, D44 & F 9" w/ ARB's front & rear, 4:88's, 31 Splines, 3" BL / 2" SL, TrailReady BL's on siped Toyo 35's, WH Wrap Trap, BCB Top, Warn Zeon 10, ProtoFabs

Comment

Working...
            X