Fab Fords 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fab Fords 2016

Just registered. It'll be our first time. We'll be taking the '66 (if I can finish the wiring in time). Anyone else going?

http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=hfdulvlab

Re: Fab Fords 2016

I am thinking about going as an attendee.

When I went a few years ago, I was able to see what I'd wanted to see before noon. That included stopping to talk to owners of several cars, shook hands with Parnelli Jones, James Duff, and Chuck from BCB. I would probably get bored if I had to stay there all day with my rig - its not that big of a show unless you really like late model Mustangs. Maybe with a rig to hang out by it would not be so bad, but they don't let you drive out early.

If I do go, I'll just plan on another half day and then go hang out with friends who live in the area.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Been thinking about it... Almost went with Mark Beck a few years ago... Waiting to see if the In-laws show up the week before as it is our spring break... I am sure there would be no brownie points if I left

Gil are you driving the bronco down or trailering?

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

If I was going by myself, I'd like to drive the '66. It has stock seats, stock carb'd 289, stock gas tank, and I'm going to put a soft top on. I think I would have to stop 3 times to get gas to make it all the way. But the kids probably wouldn't like sitting in the back all the way there and back so I'll most likely flat tow with my dad's F250. We booked a room at the Radisson down the street from April 13-17.

Comment

Working...
        X