Machine Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Shop?

Anyone know of a machine shop that can make me a input shaft and spline it? I may go this route if I don't sell my Stak. Thanks

Re: Machine Shop?

dean at PERFORMAnce cryogenics?????

Comment

What do you need an input shaft for? Is STAK still open? I heard they were but that they spend more time making shafts for the cases that would pop out of gear than they do selling complete cases. I guess they are really hard to get in touch with.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I'm just thinking ahead. If I don't sell my stak, I need to get a shaft for it. I purchased a shaft from them about 1yr ago and it fits super loose. I rather have someone local make me one so I can test fit it.

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
          dean at PERFORMAnce cryogenics?????
          X2 I would give him call.
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I called him. I sent him pics. Doesn't sound like he can do internal splines. He is going to get back to me

Comment

I was looking for a different input shaft for mine too. After hours of reading on Classic, Pirate and Here I chased it down to Greg @ PMI in El Paso Texas (915) 629-9668 I decided to change transmissions to match the input shaft on the Stak (4r70w to Nv3550) before I took it any further so I never got in touch with anyone but that is what I came up with. Hopefully it helps. Please let me know if you get anywhere with it

Comment

That's who I got my sloppy shaft from. Maybe I'll call him to see if he will send me another one.I lost his info. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X