Wanted: Radius Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Radius Arms

I am looking for a good set of used stock radius arms to replace a the bent set that I have on my '73. If anybody who is going to the the Wild Horses swap meet has a set let me know and we can meet up there.

Let me know, thanks!

Anybody else coming from the Bay Area?

Re: Wanted: Radius Arms

I have a set of extended arms for sale that I will have at the swap meet

Comment

I was considering a set of All4Fun extended arms for 3.5" lift but i am currently only running a 2" lift and a stock set would probably be best. What type do you have for sale? Got any pics?

Comment

Sorry no arms to sell you... What was the end result from your Idle issue from Feb. this year?

It is good to share results, so the next guy that has an issue can have a solution... Doug
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

If you want, you could put them in my press and bend them back and guesset them, it was a common practice to bend the arms for alinement, but they als bent from use too.
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
            Sorry no arms to sell you... What was the end result from your Idle issue from Feb. this year?

It is good to share results, so the next guy that has an issue can have a solution... Doug
            I had the timing double checked and it turned out to be advanced too much and it was set to 11 degrees. This helped but it was still idling high and fluctuating so I unplugged the IAC and it is drivable now. Something is still going on but since it drivable the problem has kind of taken a back seat to other items like getting the caster right on the front end. I did just pick up a book on EEC VI and have started to read it, so far it has a lot of great info in it and I hope to gain further incite in to the issue. Once I get it all figured out I will post the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
              If you want, you could put them in my press and bend them back and guesset them, it was a common practice to bend the arms for alinement, but they als bent from use too.
              Mine were bent for alignment but they seem to be bent slightly different from one to another and I would like to get back to straight and use the correct degree bushings to get the correct caster. How involved of a process would it be to straighten them? Would it weaken the arms? I will post up some picks in a few.....

Comment

Pics of bend in rear of arms.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG3148.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	272151Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG3148.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	272151

Comment