New Member Registration Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Registration Issues

I picked up a half cab from a guy in Rocklin that just bought a bronco, I told him about this site and he has been attempting to register for the last week but is getting no response. I tried the "contact us button" to send a message to the moderators but haven't heard anything back on that end either.
    Can someone let me know how I can get him signed up?
    Thanks,
    JS
    '75 Bronco in the works..
    '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Re: New Member Registration Issues

I know of a couple guys from Grass Valley that have been having the same problem for over a year now. If you figure it out post it up on what to do so they can join too. Its also much like the Bronco buddy help list. Ive tryed several times but with no resolution.

Comment

Stonepony got booted off and can't get back on. His son Reg. under Bronco Jack and can't log on also.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

JimGo is trying to get the password recovery system to work, but it won't send him an e-mail back to get the ball rolling.
        I'm sure it'll get ironed out, as always.

Anyone pinged our fearless admin about it directly lately?
        I signed in to do just that, but thought I'd pop in here first and poke around.

Paul
        Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
        www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
        68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Just sent a PM to see if he's around. Could be out of town, or could be locked in his garage getting ready for the Roundup on the 11th!

Paul
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I have two buddies here in Grass Valley that couldn't get registered. I pm'd Carl and finally got them in. Carl is a very busy guy and it took him about two weeks to get back to me but he sent me a temp password for the two guys and they are now registered.

The best way is to have a member pm Carl. He said he dosen't respond to emails sent by the "contact us" because that email account has been hacked.

Be persistent, you will eventually get them registered.
            Last edited by 70 Steed; 03-31-2015, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry guys. It's been very hectic lately at home. Plus, in addition to that I'm in the same boat as the rest of you having problems. I can log in to the regular forum because Google saved my password (which I have forgotten). Google unfortunately doesn't save it for logging into admin and my email password retrieval isn't working either. I'll call vBulletin tomorrow and see what I can do short term. Long term solution is to simply upgrade the software. I have been wanting to do that for some time but just never have. I'll work on that.

I know that all of you choose to spend your time here at NCB, and I consider this site yours. It's a self running thing when there isn't issues, but it's expensive and time consuming when problems arise and I've been bad lately about allocating what's needed to keep this flowing for all of you and I apologize for that!

I'll try to get into the admin area tomorrow and fix the messes out there. Thanks for your patients.

Carl.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'm back into admin functions now. Php Mail has failed at the server level. We are working to get it repaired. Until then, no emails can be sent by ncb. I haven't received any of the help emails sent to my email because of this problem. New members are also not receiving confirmation emails.

Dirtdonk check ur pm.
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

got it, thanks!
                  Uh, better late than never? sheepish grin with rolling eyes and red cheeks with one computer down and one super slow.

Not fun out this way either!

Paul
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                  X