Whoops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoops!

A guy we know came home to find the crew just leaving after demoing his tile roof. They had the wrong address... really. It happened in Chico last week. Whoops!
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: Whoops!

Sounds like he is getting a new roof for free!

Comment

I guess that's not quite as bad as having SWAT raid your house with gas, guns and dogs because of a mistaken address... Saw that on the news one time...
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I did something close to that when I was 18or19, my boss sent me out to install a water heater at a little rental house in Santa Cruz by the wharf. I got there and told the lady im here to install a new water heater and she showed me around the house to the location. I installed it and took off home, it was late on a Friday so I went straight home. I arrived home to find out my boss was looking for me because I was a no show at the house. Very confused, I drove over to the the shop and the boss was all wound up wondering what had I dun. So to find out I installed a water heater in a house that had a B at the end of the house number instead of an A. Being the young kid at the shop I never heard the end of it. Twenty years later and I think about this every time I do a job for a rental company or land lord, because the people renting have no clue what is going on.

Comment

As a landlord of rentals, I scored 1 new a/c condenser when they installed the first one on the wrong unit
          Yup new roof a-coming
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

thats a good score!

Comment

Working...
            X