Pretty damn cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty damn cool

My marlin has been mounted.... The owner of the resort we stay at had it mounted and it now hangs over the pool bar.
    So F n cool..........
    Attached Files
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Re: Pretty damn cool

Does that get you free drinks?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Awesome!
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

"damn cool" for sure. That is a beautiful mount.

Comment

That is awesome!!

Comment

Sweet! But when they mount a fish the meat goes to waste doesn't it?
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Just kept the head with bill and the fin. The fish is then replicated from the photos and the weigh in. Not sure on the whole process but we donated the meat to a local orphanage the night of the catch. Then we drank. A LOT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X