Stupid mole!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid mole!!!!

Well I've aquired an annoying burrowing visitor in my backyard that is making tunnel lines... I'm not super picky about yardwork but I want this little bastard dead. Right now I have some of those vibrating mole stakes. They chased it into the neighbors yard but now it's back. Anyone have suggestions? .22LR to the ground is out if the question because I live in town.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: Stupid mole!!!!

I used poison gummy grubs. Little bastard was dead the next day.

You can always pump the tunnels full of propane and drop a match
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Yard Butler. You stick it down in the tunnels and then drop bait in there. I need to do it again this morning. The little bastards hit me last night.

http://www.amazon.com/Yard-Butler-GB...ds=yard+butler

1968 Roadster

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
        You can always pump the tunnels full of propane and drop a match
        X2! Acetylene bombing their tunnels works really well too... probably not the most city friendly approach but very effective.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

I light road flares and put them in the tunnel entrances and then cover them up. road flares are cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by tiewire View Post
            i light road flares and put them in the tunnel entrances and then cover them up. Road flares are cheap.
            x2
            72 EB " The new project"
            88 BroncoII 4.0 C5 1350/1354 D44/9 stuffed with arb's 4.88's and chromo axles rolling on beadlocked 37 Iroks

Comment

There was a guy on classic that had a carb bronco that put a hose from his tail pipe into the hole killed them with the exhaust

Comment

I'm gonna try road flares and see if that works.
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I got carbide here with waterproof fuse if ya want, acetylene boom!
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I've had great luck with a product called a black box. It's a trap that's a continuation of their tunnel. I've trapped moles and gophers with it. We have them really bad up here and I've trapped about 20. You can get it at OSH for about 15 dollars.
                    1972 w/Explorer package
                    5.0L Explorer EFI motor w/GT40P heads
                    M5R2 5 speed trans/NP205 t-case

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                      .22LR to the ground is out if the question because I live in town.
                      Mini Caps...
                      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Juicy fruit gum. Has to be juicy fruit. Local trapper says they love it. Can't pass it out of their system and it kills them.
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

That's funny... I put a couple road flares in its latest burrow and covered them up. Plus the vibrating stake is turned on. Haven't seen any new tunnels lately. Not sure if its dead or gone...

Comment

Stuck a 15 min fusee in a hole yesterday. So far, so good!
                            71 Bronco
                            EFI, ZF, Atlas 4.3, 35" BFG's, Explorer serp, hydroboost, 4 wheel disks, Lars Bars, Protofab bumpers, Warn winch,
                            Mastercraft seats.

Build thread

ZF swap

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                              X2! Acetylene bombing their tunnels works really well too... probably not the most city friendly approach but very effective.
                              You need the rodenator
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdCs...yer_detailpage
                              302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Working...
                              X