What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do?

Calm is good. Have him help clean it up if your adventurous and maybe a little talk on why you're cleaning. Do you think it registered whit him that it was a bad thing?

I'd also switch to halon for extinguishers in their reach.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      Kids are kids as dogs will be dogs so rub his nose in it and beat the hell out of him!!
      If you do that, they'll leave car parts scattered in your garage for years on end...

Just take embarrassing pictures now while you can and when they get girlfriends you can share the stories and make them blush.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I will admit it was a little funny.
        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

My sister used to stick her poop in the heater vents of our house when she was being potty trained.

I'm reading a book called "Tell My Sons". It's about a high ranking military officer that gets diagnosed with terminal cancer at 38. It makes the moments when your kids act up feel like the best time in the world. Pretty good read and I recommend it for any dad.
          1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
            Now
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
              Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
              Now
              Haha!!! TRUE!
              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

You did Right, Side note for older kids My daughter was acting out a ton as a pre teen. One day I picked her up after school and took her for Ice Cream. While we were sitting there I looked at her and said this is not a treat I am so pissed at you for the way you have been behaving I could reach across this table and slap you to the floor. Being we were in a public place I told her I had to keep cool. We talk about it for a bit and she was good for a long time (not that she is a bad kid)

And no I never abused my kids a Spanking on the a$$ if needed never more than 3
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Absolutely not going to be the last. It's always a part of kids growing up. My mom always poured a second glass of milk for me for dinner. Without a doubt, the first one always was knocked over.

Get them involved in the clean up as soon as they get old enough to understand. Second suggestion is don't blink. These years disappear fast. My youngest now 18 and my oldest now 21. I guess eventually when they come, the grandkids will be round two...
                  1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

It's clear that your mistake was to give him a milkshake after his first episode.
                    BAD DADDY!!!
                    sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

Its funny, my gf's kid 15 years old doesn't blink when I tell him to do something..... half an hour of mom has been naggin him to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X