Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo help!

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get a really rough logo that needs a lot of work into vector format to use with my screenprinter. computers arent my thing, and I can't get my adobe illustrator to work right and I don't own photo shop. Can anyone on here do it or refer me to someone that can? Shoot me a price... Thanks for the help!

-Kaitlin
    fishmouth-fabworks.com

Re: Logo help!

I might be able to help out. I know how to trace logos for a smaller tshirt size logo. but im not that good to do a banner size.

My friend is a computer wiz who creates/manages websites and can make just about anything look dam good. I can pass the info along if you would like.
    Just need some details about what the file is and what its going to be used for and I can give him a call.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

What I have now is a jpeg with text and solidworks artwork. I need it in solid black with no gradient/background so I can create the screen for my screen printer. Image one is about 3"x5" text and image two is more like 8"x11." Thanks!
      fishmouth-fabworks.com

Comment

Left him a VM. Sounded like he was on the phone.

http://www.fyresite.net

I have PS on my computer.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

My wife is a graphic artist. I am sure she can do this if you want.

Comment

Thanks Patrick! As her a price and ill let you know if its in our budget!
            fishmouth-fabworks.com

Comment

You may want to try this.

http://vectormagic.com/online/how_it_works

I have the desktop version and can try to convert the file if you run into any issues. PM me if you want my email address.

Comment

Working...
              X