• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Looking Uncut

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3936544602.html

(not mine)
    Posted: 2013-07-14, 10:49PM PDT
    1973 Ford Bronco, restored, beautiful, must see. - $17500 (walnut creek)

This is a special truck. I've spent the last two years making it a dream truck. The truck gets attention and "thumbs up" all day long. I've enjoyed this Bronco more than I thought I would and now it will make someone else a happy guy/girl. The truck has had all the work done to it locally here in the East Bay. I've spent time and money making it a daily driver with comfort and looks in mind. I've kept as much of the truck original looking as possible including, the body, engine, suspension, upholstery and even the steering wheel. I love the body and look of this truck, it's a classic and I hope you will to. It's rugged and tough but it also has the charm and classic appeal of a show car. I've had it valet parked at the Claremont hotel next to a gorgeous Audi R8, and the Bronco was getting all the attention! Anyway, here are some of the specs:

Uncut, 1973 Ford Bronco, Automatic, 289 V8.

Over 30K invested (with receipts for the new owner)
    Rebuilt transmission
    Rebuilt engine
    All new seals, rubber, gaskets, and glass
    Everything works 100% (even the washer fluid sprays)
    New suspension
    New disc brakes
    New radiator
    New carburetor
    New felt with anti-rattle kit on both doors
    13 piece weatherstrip (Doors, Tailgate, Liftgate, Windshield, QP and Cowl)
    All new fuel hoses
    New auxiliary gas tank (yes, the Bronco has TWO gas tanks and both work)
    5 new 225/75/15 whitewall tires
    Disc brake conversion included proportioning valve, master cylinder, booster and bracket
    Full stock suspention with radius and track bar bushings and 4 shocks and leaf bushings
    Full wiring harness (the Bronco has completely new wiring though the entire truck)
    New full carpet
    New door panels
    New rear sect. panels
    New lift gate lining
    New body chrome (front and rear bumpers, headlight ring, grill surround, etc.)
    And MUCH more!!!

All work done by the owner of Walnut Creek Customs. All parts ordered from Toms Bronco Parts.

This truck gets attention everywhere it goes, rides smooth and accelerates great.

If you want a modern day classic with no problems, this is your ride.

Asking $17,500.00
    Located in Walnut Creek.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3936544602
    Last edited by tim; 07-15-2013, 09:26 AM.

Re: Nice Looking Uncut

Super nice looking rig. Is a 289 normal for 1973? I thought the 289 was only in the earlier models?? Either way, good looking uncut!
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I could probably save $$ by getting it vs building my '67 Luber, but hell what's the fun in that!
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
        Super nice looking rig. Is a 289 normal for 1973? I thought the 289 was only in the earlier models?? Either way, good looking uncut!
        289 made its last appearance in 1968 across the board. 302 came out in the 1969 model year.
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I want that! Too bad my "car fund" will soon fund something economical/practical...
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Already down 1K. and some changes to the description...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3940263053.html

Hard to find UNCUT, 1973 Ford Bronco, Automatic, 289 V8.
            Truck Runs Really Well Listed Below are all the recent Upgrades over 15k. Paint is Ok not flawless but not terrible.

-New Painless Complete Harness
            -All new seals, rubber, gaskets, and glass
            -New suspension
            -New disc brakes Disc brake conversion included proportioning valve, master cylinder, booster and bracket
            -New radiator
            -New carburetor
            -New felt
            -13 piece weatherstrip (Doors, Tailgate, Liftgate, Windshield, QP and Cowl)
            -All new fuel hoses
            -New auxiliary gas tank
            -5 new 225/75/15 whitewall tires
            -Full stock suspention with radius and track bar bushings and 4 shocks and leaf bushings
            -New full carpet
            -New door panels handles and trim
            -New rear sect. panels
            -New lift gate lining
            New body chrome (front and rear bumpers, headlight ring, grill surround, etc.)
            And MUCH more!!!

Must See to Appreciate. Located in Walnut Creek

Comment

A friend who is looking for a Bronco daily driver for his wife looked at this truck. He passed on it as have a few others. It has a 302 not 289. He has done lots of work and put lots of money in the truck. Mechanically pretty solid, but Body has some significant rust. Rear quarter seams are quite rusted, windshield cowl is bad, some rust has been repaired reasonably, inner fenders, floors...

The face of the dash is upholstered????

The guy has had several people look at it. Got an offer for $16 that he passed on...but regrets passing

Paint is actually quite bad...

If you could to the Doug Conn fender swap and repaint along with a few other things it would clean up nicely. Seems like you would have a bunch more cash and time invested.

JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by slow poke View Post
                A friend who is looking for a Bronco daily driver for his wife looked at this truck. He passed on it as have a few others. It has a 302 not 289. He has done lots of work and put lots of money in the truck. Mechanically pretty solid, but Body has some significant rust. Rear quarter seams are quite rusted, windshield cowl is bad, some rust has been repaired reasonably, inner fenders, floors...

The face of the dash is upholstered????

The guy has had several people look at it. Got an offer for $16 that he passed on...but regrets passing

Paint is actually quite bad...

If you could to the Doug Conn fender swap and repaint along with a few other things it would clean up nicely. Seems like you would have a bunch more cash and time invested.

JMHO
                Good info. It amazes me how well pictures can hide stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X