X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta love KTVU

asiana pilots

Re: gotta love KTVU

And today they are being sued by the airline...
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

This whole situation is completely ridiculous. I don't know how that slipped past anybody, especially the newscaster reading it on the air. When I first saw the clip, I was laughing hysterically before the on-air voice even read the names aloud.

The story keeps changing but the most believable version so far is that an NTSB intern was responsible for relaying the info to news outlets. So if that's the case, KTVU (an award winning, nationally recognized news broadcast) must have the worst proofreaders in the business.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

IME, media doesnt really care about the truth, just the story behind it. I would imagine they really only cared about being first to break the story and didnt do their homework.

Comment

Just like Ron Burgundy. In the Anchorman

Comment

As an aviator myself, I find it OUTSTANDING whether it be a mistake or not 'course, I'm not sure if the Chinese are known for their sense of humor...
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

LMAO!!! That's priceless!!!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
              X