where can I rent kayaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I rent kayaks?

Wanted to rent a couple kayaks for next weekend. Does anyone know if a place that rents them?

Re: where can I rent kayaks?

There's probably several places in Lotus, Coloma and Natomas that rent them... but that's pretty far from you. Maybe ask at REI.... They rent a lot of other stuff... Bass Pro Shop?
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Theres a place here in Valley Springs Matt, I'll get you the #.
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Which direction are you headed? Sunrise Mountain Sports in Livermore I believe still rents them
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

If you want to go to the high country SNAC in Arnold rents them. You could then kayak on Lake Alpine. Go here:

http://snacattack.com/our-stores/snac-arnold/
          Last edited by 70 Steed; 07-11-2013, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Im headed up to courtright reservoir (East of Fresno). I was just thinking it would be fun to cruise around the reservoir and maybe do some fishing from it. They rent them at Shaver Lake by the hour but I wanted them from Fri-Sun.
            Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-11-2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X