Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate transportation for JimGo

Hi all,

Jim got a tailgate from me and if anybody is passing through and willing to bring it down to him, please let me or him know.

Thanks,

I am sure he will pay for delivery!!

Re: Tailgate transportation for JimGo

For a TG I'd rather pass it on to someone else if they're available. But in a pinch, if I don't have too much loaded up already, I might be able to fit it through the trunk and folded down seats.
    That'd be on my way back from WH to San Jose on Mondays.

I'll have to measure mine and see if there's room, but even if so, if I've got other parts that could make all the difference.

Paul
    Last edited by DirtDonk; 07-06-2013, 10:57 AM.
    Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
    68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Bump

Comment

Nobody else heading that way, eh?
        Well, I've got a Lincoln Towncar tomorrow that's got a huge trunk, but no fold-down seats for some reason. Maybe because the spare tire is right there behind the seat instead of the usual spot? Probably.

Anyway, not looking good yet. Hmm, maybe this is the excuse I've been waiting for to see if Jim would let me drive the Blue Bronco to work sometime!
        That'd be some fun for sure. And I bet I could make the tailgate fit in that rig.

Other than that, I'll see if JerryO is going to be heading down 5 instead of 80 to work one of these days and can stop by. He's usually "on a mission" when it comes to driving, so I don't want to promise anything. But it's worth a shot.

Paul
        Paul
        Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
        www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
        68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I will be heading to san luis obispo july 26 and returning the 28. I live in Napa and work in Fairfield. If the parts can find their way to me I could take them down then.
          1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

I'm back and forth to Tracy/Byron on my weekends to fish the Delta. I can pick it up on an up coming trip. Not able to this weekend as I will be headed to Reno. Possibly the following weekend if that works.
            1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I am not sure exactly where Jimgo is located but I frequently drive from Livermore to San Jose on 680. So if you can get the tailgate over to Livermore, I could possibly toss it in my truck and meet him somewhere along my commute route.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                I am not sure exactly where Jimgo is located but I frequently drive from Livermore to San Jose on 680. So if you can get the tailgate over to Livermore, I could possibly toss it in my truck and meet him somewhere along my commute route.
                Jim is in South San Jose
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                  I'm back and forth to Tracy/Byron on my weekends to fish the Delta. I can pick it up on an up coming trip. Not able to this weekend as I will be headed to Reno. Possibly the following weekend if that works.
                  That would be great next weekend would work. I will P.M you my contact info. This is the best option so far but thanks to everybody else for helping.

Comment

Working...
                  X