Kids Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Seats

Well, my junk is getting close to getting on the road and the kids are itchin' to go for a ride. I had them sit in their car seats in the back and they are now too tall. Without the car seats, they are too low for the 5 PT harnesses....(they actually fit back there when I started this project.....)

I have a fold and tumble out of a minivan now, but am looking for a better option. Are there kids "safety" bucket seats out there that are reccommended? Anyone have a kids bench/FS or trade? Buckets?

TIA
    Sean
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Kids Seats

sean, two kid seats here that are justins. both PRP I think. I'll tell him to get ahold of you. Pops
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

i have a preteen and premie here at the house if you want to bring the kids by for a trail fit. Id guess your guys are good in the premies for a bit. Trevor is gonna rock the premie and D in the preteen, which is prolly a bit too big for him right now.
      Last edited by plug ugly; 06-20-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        sean, two kid seats here that are justins. both PRP I think. I'll tell him to get ahold of you. Pops
        Sweet! Thanks POPS!
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
          i have a preteen and premie here at the house if you want to bring the kids by for a trail fit. Id guess your guys are good in the premies for a bit. Trevor is gonna rock the premie and D in the preteen, which is prolly a bit too big for him right now.
          I'll give you a call as well. 4 day on sunday

Comment

I have a premie that I won't need, I have to hang on to preteen (I might have a running bronco one day)
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Was size does the premie go to? (ht/wt)

Comment

Got any pix?

$$?

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
                  I'll give you a call as well. 4 day on sunday
                  im on sat/sun and maybe mon.

wife will be here tho.

Comment

I don't really know to what size, my kid has always been a giant. Seats are at my Dad's so I don't have pics. I can tell you it's immaculate as it came from Ken and went directly into storage with me. Fit the kid great when he was 2.5-3.
                    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Well, after talking to TRAILBOUND and a little research, my kids may out grow any kind of child bucket seat (mainly by height Daughter is 49" and Son is 44"). I'm considering a better bench seat than what I have now. SO, who is running what for their kids? PRP, Corbeau, Master Craft? I'm looking for one that I can integrate the 5pts into..

Anyone running dual buckets in back?

Sean
                      Last edited by FFMDX; 06-24-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Like I said Sean my seat is a Tj fold and tumble and my brother has the smaller cj in his they both work but I think most of it is the harness you have or the mount of them that's the hard part to make work. I have pro armer UTV 4 points in my rig and like the ease of buckling them and they adjust small enough for my little girls that are both about 49" tall and under 50 pounds. I will see if I can drive it over some time so you can test fit your kids in them.

Comment

Sean,
                          My rig is set up for two buckets and should be pretty close to ours. I'll be home tomorrow till Friday if you want to bring the kiddos over

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                            Like I said Sean my seat is a Tj fold and tumble and my brother has the smaller cj in his they both work but I think most of it is the harness you have or the mount of them that's the hard part to make work. I have pro armer UTV 4 points in my rig and like the ease of buckling them and they adjust small enough for my little girls that are both about 49" tall and under 50 pounds. I will see if I can drive it over some time so you can test fit your kids in them.
                            Sounds great, Thanks Brian

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
                              Sean,
                              My rig is set up for two buckets and should be pretty close to ours. I'll be home tomorrow till Friday if you want to bring the kiddos over
                              I'll give you a call in the AM

Comment

Working...
                              X