Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want to be a Tough Mudder with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody want to be a Tough Mudder with me?

My work sponsors a few of us for these events, hope to see a few of you out there
    1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

[QUOTE=ProudPapa;137845]Sorry non union team.QUOTE]

Sorry I looks like I am out too.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
        So whats your plan Patrick, are you staying the night up there before the race? The $150 is killing my motivation to sign up.
        Originally posted by TieWire View Post
        i can do 150 but 150 + hotel + gas. That's probably close to 400. if we car pool and bunk up i think i can swing that. i'm fine with driving up in the morning too.
        We can all car pool to save some gas and get a hotel room and all pitch in to cover the cost and pile in. I don't mind sleeping on the floor.

Comment

Well CRAP! Just saw this thread, I may be interested. One caveat, my Boss Lady has been talking about doing one of these lately. Are NCB wardens....sorry, wives invited to play?
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
            Well CRAP! Just saw this thread, I may be interested. One caveat, my Boss Lady has been talking about doing one of these lately. Are NCB wardens....sorry, wives invited to play?
            Sure thing Sean. I see a lot of women doing these races. Maybe she can talk my warden into doing it too!

Comment

'88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Ok guys (and gals) I set up our team, so you can go to toughmudder.com and register. If you register by May 2nd you get the $135 cost. After that you can still register, but they bump the price up. Make sure you register under our team name. "NCB Warriors" and the password is NorCalBroncos.

Comment

I am going to wait to register until I hike clouds rest on May 18th. If my knee can take that i'm in.

Comment

Just an FYI, the registration price goes up by $10 after today.

Comment

I just received a message from Tough Mudder that they only have a couple hundred spots left for the race on July 13th. So anyone that really wants to do this, you had better go sign up right now before it's sold out. Keep training!!!!!

Comment

I had to change the dates on when this is going to happen. Maybe this will allow more of you to get your asses in shape and join me in Team NCB Warriors. The new date is Saturday, September 28th at 9:00am!!

Comment

Working...
                        X