Old Bronco friend died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Bronco friend died.

Found out today that Bill Sellers died this month. I met Bill several years ago through Craigslist. He lived on highway 20 east out of Marysville.

Bill was right at 90 years old. He showed me the first and maybe the finest restomod Bronco I ever saw. He built it all himself. 351 EFI and it was like a luxury car inside. The doors shut like a Cadillac. He fabbed up all the steering, brakes 4 link, everything. He used to love to take it to Moab with his wife of 61 years pulling a camp trailer.

Bill was a retired truck driver and trucking company owner, a staunch union man with all the trimmings. The last time I saw him (last month) his memory was failing. (He had survived surgery on a brain tumor and six months of chemo). As I was leaving he shook my hand and said, "Your a good man Henry, I like you". I'm going to miss that guy...
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: Old Bronco friend died.

Sorry to here about your friend Henry. I really hate hearing that damn "C" word! My condolences to his family.

Comment

That's too bad Henry, 90 years is a long life. He must have been a pretty good guy to be a Bronco owner up until he passed.
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Henry. I am pretty sure that if I reach 90 and still own my Bronco, that it really will be what they bury me in like I sometimes joke. Sounds like a great guy that will be missed.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Working...
        X