X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam Picture.

Bullards is topped off. Bass O Rama.
    Attached Files
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: Dam Picture.

Didn't even know where this place was so I had to Google it. Looks beautiful.

Hope your up there fishing and knocking 'em dead!
    1969 Sport, 302 V8, 3 spd on the floor, Red, Power Steering, 2" lift, 33" tires

Comment

I love that lake. Favorite lake in the area. My Uncle used to have a houseboat there and we would stay for two weeks at a time. That is the highest I have ever seen it.
      It’s an awesome scenery there.
      72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

My parents usually camp up the road at Indian Valley in Sept. Really nice country. My wife gets paranoid when driving across the dam
        1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Bullards is 8 miles up the road from my house. Notice the burned area all around my place. Bad fires in 1997 and 1999. We are very blessed to still have our house.
          Attached Files
          Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

That's where I crashed one jet ski into another jet ski...first and only time riding one! I forgot they don't turn if you are not on the throttle! Ooopps
            70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Working...
            X