Questions about organizing T shirts sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about organizing T shirts sale

I was really bummed that there was not Tee shirts for the 2010 third annual Rubicon run. I was wondering what I have to do to get the OK to have me organize and non profit sell them ( or profit to Nor Cal Broncos) to the people that want them. I have had Tee Shirts made for me before on the internet and as long as we keep it simple it can be done relatively easy and not too expensive. I was thinking on using the same basic design as before only with the new dates.
    I do not mean to step on any ones toes if you are in charge of this and I just missed you.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Re: Questions about organizing T shirts sale

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
    I was really bummed that there was not Tee shirts for the 2010 third annual Rubicon run. I was wondering what I have to do to get the OK to have me organize and non profit sell them ( or profit to Nor Cal Broncos) to the people that want them. I have had Tee Shirts made for me before on the internet and as long as we keep it simple it can be done relatively easy and not too expensive. I was thinking on using the same basic design as before only with the new dates.
    I do not mean to step on any ones toes if you are in charge of this and I just missed you.
    I am down! I still have the first. I dont even think we discussed a tshirt yet.

But I need 3 tally marks on mine. I have been to all three. Who also has been to all 3? The first year was kind of unorganized
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      I am down! I still have the first. I dont even think we discussed a tshirt yet.

But I need 3 tally marks on mine. I have been to all three. Who also has been to all 3? The first year was kind of unorganized
      I have been to all three.. i would like t shirts also.
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Randy, the balls in your court!!! The biggest hurdle in anything of that nature is the $$$$$$... you will get all kinds or orders, go through all kinds of hell getting a decent price for the small number of t-shirts that will get ordered....then play hell collecting $$$ from those that order shirts... as long as you go into this knowing that YOU WILL have front the money for the order...all will be good...guarranteed doing t-shirts is a major pita thats why everyone that has done it wont do it anymore... good luck!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I tried to put together a storefront type setup with a couple of different t-shirt vendors and the one-off pricing was pretty steep. After having spoken with a couple of the folks who did the group printings in the past I was a little afraid to pull the trigger and front the money to print several hundred shirts and risk getting stiffed and stuck with excess shirts that I'd have to store. I am still interested in setting up some kind of one-off or small batch printing setup with a vendor but have simply not had the time to spend on getting everything set up.

I am still interested in getting a hat or maybe a polo shirt embroidered with the NCB logo, and it seems that Crawlin68 has the pattern on file with an embroiderer somewhere.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Ok If I do the "Broncos on the Con" Tee shirt
            It will all be pre paid pay pal check/money ordet or Credit card.
            I will only do tee shirts
            There will be only 2 or 3 colors
            I will give the buyers 4 weeks to pay after I start the new thread
            I do not want to make any money form this. I will try to make a benefit for the bronco board if possible.
            I need to get in touch with Patrict for the file on the shirts and then I will have a sample printed and then the pricing will be stated.
            No hats and No Polo shirts at this time.

Mostly I want to keep this simple and get it done. I could just do this for my self only but I like to share.
            Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-01-2010, 10:11 AM.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Count me in for a shirt it's a great idea!
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

You have another order here. And as always...cash up front
                {o===o}
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

in for 3 here....
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

We are moving along, working on the design. We will get er done!

Comment

I would be in for a couple.
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

OK I have all most everything together. I will start a new thread for the sale the logo will look like this. shirts will be Sports Grey.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Im in!
                          WT 4x4
                          91' One Ton Bronco
                          1971 Bronco
                          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

COOL! but can we change the blue into orange. No one likes blue
                            {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                              COOL! but can we change the blue into orange. No one likes blue
                              The one thing every one will be wearing is a primer black EB

Comment

Working...
                              X