No announcement yet.

2nd T-shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck let me know if this is still going to happen. I'll paypal you the $$.
    71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
    nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

Yea, Its going to but I expected people to get going and they haven't . I will write down the orders and check the numbers and post back in a day or so.

To everyone that wants T-shirts/etc- send me an email by the end of the week or you will not be on this order. Delta I know you wanted some stuff could you please email me. Rokcrwln - I owe you a large long sleeve white and 69 Broncosport - I owe a XL grey long sleeve.
      Last edited by Familyman; 11-14-2005, 08:52 AM.
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I will, I am trying to figure out what I want this time. I need wife sizes and sweatshirts for winter,,,
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
          Yea, Its going to but I expected people to get going and they haven't . I will write down the orders and check the numbers and post back in a day or so.

Sending paypal now.

Comment

Chuck,

Thank you for putting this together.

email sent.

Jay

Comment

Paid by paypal today.

Dale

Comment

Thanks everyone. The order will go in on Friday. Thanks for everyone getting back to me. FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

I have received payment(or made arrangement) and orders from the following people
                  Delta
                  Santa
                  D. Johnson
                  J.Vahlensieck

I owe shirts to
                  69 Broncosport
                  Rokcrwln

LAST CHANCE email me tonight. Thanks to all those who responded I will email the list out tonight. FM

Comment

ORDER SENT - I will not be taking any more orders, Thanks to all who got back to me.

Note - If anyone does want t-shirts in white, black or grey in XL I have spares, I also have 3 kids shirts in the 12-14 and 16-18 sizes (age 8-9) and an XL sweat shirt. Please email me your requests chuck.ferry@comcast.net
                    Thanks FM

Comment

Things are looking good-should have the t's back NLT next week. The stickers may not come till after the year but I will keep you all posted. Thanks FM

Comment

The Shirts are in. I will be sending them out the 1st of next week. For those picking up or getting them from FFMDX they will be available by Sat this week. Sorry I can't get them out sooner - I am at work all week. Thanks everyone, FM

Comment

Well t-shirts away -
                          Delta, Santa, OUR75 your shirts went out today.
                          vhlnsk - please contact FFMDX he should be home tomarrow.
                          Slvregl and Rokcrwl - I have your and emails have been sent
                          Hope everyone is happy, Have a Merry Christmas

To anyone who still wants a t-shirt please feel free to email me and if I have the size you want in stock I can send it out - Thanks

Note: to Our75 you have a pm

No Stickers went out this time I will send them out when I get them. I didn't have alot of interest but I will get the minimum to start and adjust the price accordingly - sorry
                          Thanks again

Comment

Thanks chuck, I'm looking forward to getting them.

EDIT: Just picked them up form the post office today. They're awesome.

Thanks for all the work. Let me know next order.
                            Last edited by santa; 12-22-2005, 08:53 PM. Reason: adding stuff

Comment

Thanks again Chuck
                              Attached Files

Comment

Let me know when the 3rd. order is going in I'm ready to put in shirts for the whole family... Stickers what about stickers? Any thought about Window Decals.. NORCAL BRONCOS

Aaron
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X