4th T-Shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th T-Shirt order

O.K. looks like it is time to do another order since we have gained a few more members. Please feel free to post what you want on this thread then I will pm each of you with totals. I will be taking prepayment on paypal or you can send me a check. I will check to see if prices have changed since gas is so out of hand. You can use this for reference:
    O.k. I need to have everything prepaid this time and I will add a $10 shipping fee.

child size t-shirts -$10
    t-shirts short-sleeve - $12
    t-shirts long sleeve - $17
    mock turtlenecks - $17
    sweatshirts - $22 (add $2 for hooded)
    I apologize but for you folks ordering XXL or larger I must add 1$ to each item, to be fair, since the larger size costs more.

To pay me -
    1. I have paypal - chuck.ferry@comcast.net
    2. Will take check

Colors are black, white and grey.

I will post pics of shirts and beanies.

Thanks FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

what do they look like
    sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
      what do they look like
      Look in the original shirt order thread. There are some pics.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

t shirts

Hey FM,
        1ea extra large short sleeve white,1ea large short sleeve white,1ea kids short sleeve white.Also where can I get some stickers from,I would like 1 window and 2 ovals?Thanks alot FM

Comment

If you guys look, that post from FM was back in may... I think all regular shirt orders are on hold cause the shirt guy (sandrun) is out of commision for the time being... Delta is getting shirts made up for the Con Run if you want to go that route, get a hold of him..
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Paid for my orinigal order one XXXL grey t-shirts short-sleeve - $12 that is such a good deal, I am going to be wishing I ordered more.
            Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-26-2008, 09:14 PM.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Sand Run shorted me a long sleeve mock turtle neck. Said he would ship it, said he did ship it...nothing. No email response at all. I know some of you got taken care of but this BS lack of communication sucks. I know he had a friend get hurt but he needs to shoot a 15 second email stating what is up.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Recieved my shirt today Thanks
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Re: 4th T-Shirt order

Are there any more XXL hood sweatshirts and shirts still available?
                  69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

I would be interested in Large something. white shirt/or gray sweat shirt with hood.
                    What can I fix next?

Comment

Shirts are all gone. It was a Rat-F#@k doing it as some people inevitably back out, complain, etc. The way it has to work is we have to find 144 pre-paid shirt orders at a time or pay out the arse and get more people compaining. No shirts until we finger something else out. Sorry.

Comment

I agree it sucks to stick somebody with the bill and have people back out. Pre-paid or nothing. If another order gets made, I am definitely in for numerous clothing items. I really like the shirts we got for the last normal club printing. Not a big fan of the "broncos on the con" shirts, they didn't hold up too well.

-Tony
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

My thoughts are the first printing was awesome and top quality. The hoodies ans SS were awesome, and the long sleeves were super think and still around today. The second order sucked and were like Wal Mart shirts. The printing was missing colors to save money I guess. The ones I had made for the con were suppose to be top of the ine FOTL Tagless. I just dont know what is good any more. Even gildon sucks.

I have a Cal Poly shirt that is super bad ass and made by Champion. Maybe we should look into that brand. Either way, if I do it again I will take orders and payments and not until we have 144 shirts and all paid for, including shipping will I make the order. No backing out either. I will also go into the shirt store and pick the shirts instead of relying on phone description. Maybe I can head it up and go back to Chucks friend.

Comment

I agree that people backing out on orders sucks,but when they cant get a firm and reasonable price when asked for, it happens... then only to find out they sold for a third of the price quoted is what really sucks.. but then the shirts sucked anyways !!!
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I understand. maybe a group of people can pitch in to help pay for the order than get reinbursed on sales.
                              What can I fix next?

Comment

Working...
                              X