Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oval NorCalBroncos Sticker

Hello TieWire
    I think I'll wait for the new ones. Let me know cost and I'll do the Paypal dance.
    Thanks El Gitano

Comment

Hello Tiewire
      Checking in on the stickers.
      Thanks
      El Gitano

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I let it set for a while to see if anyone wanted to jump in then lifr happened. I'll call the printer and get you a price.

Comment

I will take a couple too.
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Bronken, What color scheme?

Comment

White background black lettering.
              69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Thanks TieWire
                ElGit

Comment

El Gitano... Finally got the stickers back from the printer. The price got jacked up on me due to increased rates and it was such a small order. It was 13.03 to print 2.So let's call it an even $14.00 with shipping.

BROKEN.... it's 6.50 for your two cause I still have that color scheme from the original order.

You guys can use the PayPal or you can send me a check or cash if that's easier. Let me know when you have so I can keep an eye out for it and I'll send the stickers.

Comment

Sorry TieWire I forgot about these, are you going to WH opening next month? if not I can send you the money.

Comment

• Re: Oval NorCalBroncos Sticker

No I'm not.. I wish though. let me know how you pay so I can keep an eye out for it.

Comment

I will send via paypal whats your account name?

Comment

If you go to post #1 there's a link to my paypal. Just click on it. I just checked it and it worked.

Comment

Payment sent

Comment

Hello TieWire
                              I made a Paypal payment of 14 dollars. Hope it did it right!
                              Thanks
                              El Gitano

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been super busy. I got the payments I just want to confirm your addresses. should I send them to the address on your Pay Pal accounts? There's a PO box address and a walnut dr. in Morgan hill address. Let me know or PM me if you want something different.

Comment

Working...
                                X