Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"NorCalBroncos" Logo placement on Long Sleeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NorCalBroncos" Logo placement on Long Sleeve.

Hello!

A very important idea was brought to my attention and since I am working for all of you I am open to some feedback even though after lots of decision and debate the Logo "NorCalBroncos" was determined to go on right sleeve.

Just some thought.

What do the members think here?

"NorCalBroncos" on the left or right sleeve on long sleeve shirts & sweat shirts?
    Left Sleeve
    83.33%
    Right Sleeve
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

What can I fix next?

Re: "NorCalBroncos" Logo placement on Long Sleeve.

One idea that was mentioned was for it to go on left.

On Left, you can read it, but others next to you (on your left side) will not be able to read it.

On right side, other can read it.

Second idea, is the logo placement when you bend your arm.

I am open and if everybody wants something one way than I can change it, but I think, with lots of consideration, the logo on right side.

Tell me what you think. Thanks!

~ Justin
    What can I fix next?

Comment

they can read left sleeve when you are driving
      Tony 69 bronco

Comment

Can you put the reverse the logo and starting from the wrist up. The people to your left can read it and it will look good when your driving.

Comment

Originally posted by TieWire View Post
          Can you put the reverse the logo and starting from the wrist up. The people to your left can read it and it will look good when your driving.
          Hi,

that was the original issue with several points about decision.

It is better to read top to bottom instead of bottom to top.

Considering readability, right side allows for that to flow based on normal reading/eng lang etc. So the answer is no in short.

The Logo will read top to bottom. The side of sleeve is what is being considered for change now.

The LEFT SLEEVE, NorCalBroncos will be read from the inside versus the outside if on the RIGHT SLEEVE.
          Last edited by 5150bronco; 09-20-2012, 07:22 AM.
          What can I fix next?

Comment

"Back in the day" when the first round of shirts and sweatshirts were made, the logo was on the Left arm so people can see it when you are driving. This suggestion came from a pretty reputible silk screener/logo guy......If it's on the right, you passenger is the only one to see it, but hopefully they already know about NCB

my $0.02
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

What's the cost difference between one arm and two? Stack the letters on both arms to make them match
              N
              O
              R
              C
              A
              L
              B
              R
              O
              N
              C
              O
              S
              75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

But how can I read it while looking in the mirror? Seriously, I like the idea of the left sleeve. Makes sense with the arm out the window. That being said, I see noting wrong with both sleeves. That way the passenger could display the logo out his or her door too! That's my .02...
                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by TieWire View Post
                  I'd agree with this. Plus if you push the sleeves of your sweatshirt up to your elbows(as I commonly do when it gets warm) the sleeve will still say "Broncos"! To be honest, I think it's mind over matter... The main thing I want is a new NCB sweatshirt with the logo on it. The sleeve is cool too but I think it's unnecesary to over think it.
                  SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Whatever sleeve it ends up on is cool with me. Both would be my choice.
                    But either way is cool.
                    Luke

Comment

I want Some!!! I like the left sleeve. Looks like the logo on the chest could be a little bigger. It seams like sweatshirts are getting thinner and thinner. I would like a nice thick one if posable.

Comment

Working...
                      X