PRE-ORDER your NCB Apparel here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PRE-ORDER your NCB Apparel here.

If you can send mine down to patrick and i can get them from him. so long as he's cool with him???

Comment

Well hell... If pat is goin to get urs David,ask if he can get mine n ill get from u!

If u don't mind.

Let me know!
      Last edited by Joel rod; 03-21-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I am in Turlock every week. Spaceburger can pick up any orders from the Bay Area and I can get them from him in Turlock and bring them home with me to Clovis. Let me know if this will help out anyone.

Comment

OK so I am picking up for following people - speak up if you want me to pic up yo chit! Im not gonna guess whos to take.
          spaceburger
          Joel rod
          Tie wire
          66 twins
          Rockbronco67
          (Crawlin66 - did you order?)
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I dont know what to say! Thank you very much Manuel (spaceburger)!

Much appreciated!
            What can I fix next?

Comment

So I got a text from Brad (14Justice) asking me if I could transport 71Bronco71's and ProudPapa's orders to Livermore. I can stop by most days this coming week after 3pm to get their orders and mine. Anybody else who'd like me to get their orders up to Livermore speak up. I'm glad to help out.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

I don't live far from Proudpapa if you could send my order along with his, I can make arrangements to take delivery of it from him. Not sure if there are other orders from the Sacramento area.
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

• Attention: Error on order.

I found an error on the long sleeves with "NorCalBroncos" on them.

The logo is place in wrong direction (starting on bottom to top of sleeve instead of logo starting at top of sleeve and going down).

I will be addressing this issue ASAP.

Some pieces have been handed out already so hold tight for me and I will be holding off on shipping till I find out what is up with resolving this issue.

Thanks for understanding.

~ Justin
                  What can I fix next?

Comment

I'm not too concerned with the error if that makes a difference.
                    Luke

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
                      I'm not too concerned with the error if that makes a difference.
                      Luke
                      Hi Luke,

Thanks for your feedback. I am very concerned and disappointed, but it is good to know you are ok with it.

Depending on what happens, it might be good to know what others feel too.

Thanks Luke. I guess that means I could send your order out possibly.
                      What can I fix next?

Comment

Send it. In the grand scheme of things. If it says nor cal broncos on it I'm good with that. Just as long as it's spelled right.LOL

Comment

Hey Justin what is your schedule like? PM me with your location and availability for the coming week or so. I pass through your neck of the woods to and from work so its no big deal.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
                            Send it. In the grand scheme of things. If it says nor cal broncos on it I'm good with that. Just as long as it's spelled right.LOL
                            I agree with Luke on this.
                            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                              So I got a text from Brad (14Justice) asking me if I could transport 71Bronco71's and ProudPapa's orders to Livermore. I can stop by most days this coming week after 3pm to get their orders and mine. Anybody else who'd like me to get their orders up to Livermore speak up. I'm glad to help out.
                              So im right down the road from ProudPapa's in sacramento. Would you mined grabbing my order with there's? Or if you can grab all the sac orders everyone can pick up from me. If that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by CageDave View Post
                                So im right down the road from ProudPapa's in sacramento. Would you mined grabbing my order with there's? Or if you can grab all the sac orders everyone can pick up from me. If that helps.
                                Just as long as there's someone who'll be taking them up to the Sacramento area sooner than I'll be going up there, I am fine grabbing orders for whoever needs them.
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X