Project Rockbronco67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Rockbronco67

I have been working on my project for more than 2 years now and it is still not done. Of course I never thought it would take this long or the amount of money I would spend. I started with a stock 67 Bronco. Then I pretty much bought everything that Wild Horses had to offer. After wheeling it for a few years, I decided that I wanted more. So I sold everything, I mean everything, except the body, frame, and transmission. Here’s some of the main parts for this project.

Parts:
    351W EFI
    Stak 3 Speed (BC Broncos)
    Dana 60’s
    40’s on Trailready beadlocks
    King coilovers and bumps
    4 link front and rear (Polyperformance)
    Howe Hydro Steering
    Roll Cage
    Etc…

When I orginally bought it

Version 2.o
    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 06-15-2010, 09:56 AM.

I bought Dana 60's that were rebuilt with 4.88 gears and a ARB front and detroit rear.

Comment

Very nice. Can't wait to see more pics.
      Project Silver Bullet in creation right now - hopefully done soon!! Click here for Build thread 104 WB, 351 EFI, 3 link rear, Cage Arms, 203/205 Doubler, D60 Front, 14B Rear, Gears, Arbs, blah, blah, brag some more, etc.

Comment

I got a 351W 5.8L from a 1994 Bronco.

Comment

Hell! I thought it was nice the way it was!!! POPS
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post

No Sh*t
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Well it's about time you started a build thread. Now show off some of that awesome fab work that you've done. Come awn, don't be shy with the pics.

Comment

That is exactly what my wife says. Sometimes I feel the same way. It look good and ran but it was time to take it to the next level.

Comment

I needed to take my old engine out to sell it and put the new one in. Someone from Denmark bought it, isn't that crazy.

Out with the old

In with the new
                  Last edited by Rockbronco67; 06-26-2008, 07:16 AM.

Comment

It was hard to decide where I wanted my rear axle so I can cut out my fender. I was thinking something like this.

Comment

So I put the rear end under to get a better feel.

Then I received my axle truss from Blue Torch.
                      Last edited by Rockbronco67; 06-26-2008, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I cut the old fender well out.

Then cut more out

I think there is enough room now. Here are the new tires and wheels.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it's about time you started a build thread. Now show off some of that awesome fab work that you've done. Come awn, don't be shy with the pics.
                          That is the least I can do since so many people gave me advise and ideas, like you and Ironbender (Jack). I will be posting a lot of pictures.

Comment

Nice pics. Do you have any pics of your 4 link front end setup? Beautiful fab work.
                            Project Silver Bullet in creation right now - hopefully done soon!! Click here for Build thread 104 WB, 351 EFI, 3 link rear, Cage Arms, 203/205 Doubler, D60 Front, 14B Rear, Gears, Arbs, blah, blah, brag some more, etc.

Comment

I sent you a email with a couple of pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X