Early Bronco Tube Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Bronco Tube Doors

Early Bronco Trail use tube doors for sale. The doors are made from 1 3/4" x .095" tubing. My standard design uses the door post part of the original hinge along with the stock hing pin. The latch is a simple turn lever to catch the stock door post striker. A rubber cushion is supplied to eliminate rattling on the striker. The doors come in bare metal to be finished by the customer.

The cost of the doors is $275 plus shipping. I usually have a set or two built and in stock. If not I will make sets as requested. I will not take any money until the doors are ready to be shipped. I will do my best to get them made as quick as I can for you, but this is not my main job so it may take a week or two to get them made if I dont have any in stock at the time.

I also make them to fit the Drake lift off hinges. I can supply them without hinge mounts if you would want to do your own. PM me if you have any special requests and I will see if I can do it for you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any additional info.

Thanks,

Rob Carlson - 608-343-0713

rcmbronc@centurytel.net
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rcmbronc; 07-19-2013, 04:25 AM.
Working...
X