Wildwood Daze Take III June 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildwood Daze Take III June 5th

Okay mates I know this is Nor Cal and I dont post much here but I thought I would get the word out to you folks just incase you can make it or in the area around the time. We now have a date locked down for our annual Wildwood Meet June 5th 2010 from 10am till an hour before sundown. Feel free to show up when you can or stay all day. For those that have attended in the past, know it is a great time for the whole family. Everyone is invited.

What we try to do is have a gathering for the Bronco community where everyone can relax, meet new people face to face, visit with friends you don’t see often, and have fun. You do not need to bring your Bronco to this event, but you are more then welcome to bring it to show. There is a lot to do there such as: volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoe pits, a children's playground, and athletic/softball fields. Equipment for these activities is not provided so bring what you want. There are 4-5 miles of hiking trails within the park which include the Cascade Streamwatch Trail where visitors have a chance to explore natural stream and wetland ecosystems along accessible interpretive trails and boardwalks and observe native fish in a unique underwater fish viewing chamber.

We will be located in the North Mountain Shelter where there is a large fire place, power, water, hot plates, BBQs, and tables. We would like to have an all day potluck so people can eat as they want or when ever they arrive. Stan and I will supply briquettes for the BBQs so bring meat for the grill. Alcohol is allowed so BYOB. I will be bringing my usual Rum, coke, beer, and cigars to share with everyone. There is a $5 entrance fee and the host of the park knows our group well and welcomes us there every year. Wildwood Recreation Site is located 39 miles east of Portland on Highway 26 near Welches, Oregon. If you have anything you would like to add or questions about this please contact Stan (stan68eb@yahoo.com) or myself (brandonbronco@aol.com). Thank you and we will see you all there mates.
Working...
X