This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice rig Lars...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• I just love how the 5.0L looks like a factory install. By the way. Hello Lars.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by earlybronco72
        I just love how the 5.0L looks like a factory install. By the way. Hello Lars.
        Hi DiLo. I guess it was just a matter of time before I found my way over here. Funny about the 5.0. Maybe because it almost *is* a factory install. Sometimes I can't believe how much crap I have under my hood. Especially when I see a bone stocker for comparison. Scope creep, to use a project manager's expression.
        1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
        I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

• Nice looking Bronco Lars. Wow there is a lot of nice Bronco's on the Nor Cal site. Must be something about Calif.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander
            Nice looking Bronco Lars. Wow there is a lot of nice Bronco's on the Nor Cal site. Must be something about Calif.
            Yeah, but then there are broncos like mine to offset everything.
            Marc D.

Comment

• My stocker...

Here's my "before" picture. This is the only time you'll see mine on a trailer - this was the day I brought my EB home and due to safety concerns (fuel leak at the carb) she came home in tow behind my truck. It's a 1970 Sport model that's totally stock except for cut rear fenders and a PS upgrade.

I've located a new 302, balanced and blueprinted with 500 miles on it, and I know the builder - all for a price that's too hard to pass up. Lets just say less than $500. I've got an NP435 mated to my D20 (just rebuilt) and a nicely built D44 front w/ an ARB, Chevy disks and 4.10 gears all waiting to get bolted in. I've been VERY lucky with parts, I've found some screaming deals on craigslist, plus my dad (who can't wait to run a trail with me) is scouring some junk yards out of state where the prices are cheaper .

Anyway enough babble, here's a picture.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

• Looks like a great Bronco! Let the fun begin!!!!

Comment

• Man, I wish mine had looked like that once. Looks sweet.
                  Marc D.

Comment

• About time I put mine up hear it is a rough one But I like it!

Last edited by RandyatBBY; 01-07-2007, 12:15 PM.
                    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• [QUOTE=RandyatBBY]About time I put mine up hear it is a rough one But I like it!

Damn, that thing looks primo compared to mine.
                      Attached Files
                      Marc D.

Comment

• That's a nice looking rig you've got there Randy!!!

You too Marc.

Comment

• Glad you guys like it. I was at a friends house looking at the Bronco and found a few more things to work on. I will get to that later.
                          Last edited by RandyatBBY; 01-20-2007, 11:20 PM.
                          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Does she have any sisters? You are a lucky man to have a wife like that. Not to mention an awesome bronco!!! congrats!!!
                            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

• X2!!! Very nice Christmas present indeed. Awesome Bronco too. Congrats!

Comment

• Hey new to the site

Heres my bronco. 1972 bronco sport. Just painted. 33's, eagle alloy rims and a whole lot more! tell me what you think. So excited it looks good! Hasnt looked this good since my dad baught it in 1977.

File Hosted at Simpload.com

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/n...ote=1&p=11765#
                                Fo' Shizzle

Comment

Working...
                                X