71 toat goat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 toat goat!

This is the only vehical I have that can get my trailer in my back yard. I have an alley way behind my house and I can not make the turn to back it in with anything but my EB. The load on the trailer is about 7500lbs and too much tounge weight for the EB but what do you do? I only have to pull the trailer around the block with the EB and then it is the 99 PS that does the rest. Like my high dollar hitch set up $12.99 at napa and the P/O had the angle plate on it already with a 1 7/8 ball but this way I can move more things around. Just thought I would share the pic's.

Oh and all that metal will be the second story for my shop (25x45)

Kevin
    LFD Inc.
    Attached Files
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

First of all, cool pics. Second of all, you suck for having a shop in the first place, third of all...slow down, your making us all look bad.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yeah ..... what he ^ said! That's sweet though!

Comment

Yeah, what THEY^ said... What's the story on the Type III?

Comment

Originally posted by House
          Yeah, what THEY^ said... What's the story on the Type III?
          It is a early 64 push button nothcback waiting for you to come get it! I picked it up awhile back as another project that I do not have time to do. So it is time to get rid of it. It is a complete body and rolling chasie minus motor, alot of extra parts and pieces. Just no room for it with everything else. I just picked up a 70 2wd Blazer that needs a resting spot while it waits its turn!

Hay guys just keep in mind I have been in this house (built in 1928) for 1yr now and I still need to finish the re-wiring prosses, finish remolding the interior, start on the new siding, finish the front portch, replace the windows, enlarge the basement from 14x17x6' hight to 20x25x9' high for the game room and install a central stair case for access. Then I need to sysmec retro fit the shop before building the second story and rewire it as well. Once that is all done then I get to rebuild the tin building in the back ground and raise up both floors (yes it is a two story) and reside that as well and turn it into a mini cooper garage for the the little woman. I curently have four of my own projects to start/finish 71 swb pu, 70 2wd Blazer, 71 EB? and my "73" rock buggy as well as 5 customer projects to do.

So with all this being said it is easy to make things look like what ever I want them to but thefact is not one single project around here has been complete to date! So if any one wants to come over and help out to get away from the wife feel free!!

Kevin
          LFD Inc.
          71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Working...
          X