Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
    Is that Pittman? Or Pitt School Rd?
    Its the exit where 680 and 80 meet. I have always called it the truck stop because its has 5 gas stations and every fast food joint imaginable.

Originally posted by kman67 View Post
    Once again I can't make it this year. I've got too many things to get done and not enough time. Did I mention my 11 month old daughter just started walking, oh and my wife is pregnant again....

Have fun and as usual, take lots of pictures.
    Didn't they teach you in the academy to roll up your hose after you're done putting fires out.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Got it. So we are meeting at the BK at that exit? How bout the gas station on the right with the Starbucks in the lot. I'll need a little somethin somethin for the ride.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
        Got it. So we are meeting at the BK at that exit? How bout the gas station on the right with the Starbucks in the lot. I'll need a little somethin somethin for the ride.
        yessa massa... we will get you your carmel lotaa mocha frapachino with sprinkles with 2 shots and non fat milk.
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          yessa massa... we will get you your carmel lotaa mocha frapachino with sprinkles with 2 shots and non fat milk.
          Looks like my buddy Mark (badtothebone) is a maybe at best now... his bronco needs some work. I am going to try and get my rig up to the mountains this weekend to confirm that my problems are solved and pending the outcome of that I may hitch my wagon to your convoy. If its still running crappy during this test, I'll bow out of this run, AGAIN.

I am starting to dislike my Bronco! LOL!
          Last edited by CityHick; 06-21-2013, 01:05 PM.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
            Looks like my buddy Mark (badtothebone) is a maybe at best now... his bronco needs some work. I am going to try and get my rig up to the mountains this weekend to confirm that my problems are solved and pending the outcome of that I may hitch my wagon to your convoy. If its still running crappy during this test, I'll bow out of this run, AGAIN.

I am starting to dislike my Bronco! LOL!
            so.... how likely would you say you are going?
            {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              so.... how likely would you say you are going?

I REALLY want to go as I've not been to the 'con since September 2010. I also REALLY don't want to fight a poorly running rig the whole time. I should know more by Monday.

1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

One more week

Comment

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...fwhus.facebook

AND JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW YOU ALL SUCK.
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Bout time someone told the feds FFFF UUUU!!!!

Well Done
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Hey All, I was just looking at the lists there, Just wondering who is doing Thursday afternoon on the Thursday crew, We(My Jeep, and my stepson's scout) are debating going in Thursday or Friday, normally we hit the trail between 9 and 10 Friday morning, but we could go Thursday. If it's noon or later. anyone doing afternoon Thursday?
                      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Also, with gear I'm a little crowded in my jeep, Does anyone need a Spotter/navigator? RandyatBBY will be going with us, if we could meet someone who is running solo Thursday afternoon or Friday AM, that would work. We'll make it either way, it will just be tight.
                        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I am still shooting for a Thursday trip in. My Bronco seems to have other plans but I am not saying die yet! Brand new gas tank is back out of the rig (AGAIN). Waiting for a replacement part.. WH will be getting a call from me first thing in the morning tomorrow! It's just the sender this time - not a show stopper... but I am not going to reinstall that tank without a functional sender, its getting to be a chore.
                          Last edited by CityHick; 06-23-2013, 08:20 PM.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

When on thursday? Do you have a Spotter/Navigator?
                            Last edited by Franked; 06-24-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Just a couple more days left.

Get those bolts tightened and fluids checked.

I just need to pick up the kayaks and find a tube to float on for the weekend.

We also need firewood. I know we're camping in the forest but firewood is scarce. If everyone brings a couple hours worth of fire wood and we should be good for the weekend.
                              {o===o}

Comment

I just got back from the con. It was a great time. The box is lame now.. The waterfall at the back of loon is prime for swimming in!
                                WT 4x4
                                91' One Ton Bronco
                                1971 Bronco
                                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                                X