5th T-Shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5th T-Shirt order

hey 5150 i wasnt trying to step on your toes for this project. My co-worker only does it as a hobby, thus the reasoning for only wanting to do one color.
    1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Originally posted by jperry1290 View Post
      hey 5150 i wasnt trying to step on your toes for this project. My co-worker only does it as a hobby, thus the reasoning for only wanting to do one color.
      No offense taken what so ever. We are all doing this together here. I just wanted to pass the information I have to you because I am open to suggestions or other ideas. Yes 6-7 colors can get expensive for having to make the screen and set up charges.

One idea would be him doing black since black is a challenging color for digital printing. One of the con's for digital printing vs screen printing.

Thanks for the suggestions and ideas.

~ Justin
      What can I fix next?

Comment

Just wanted to give everybody heads up that I am finalizing details and should be done soon.

I will be going with digital printing.

I have done some research about screen printing so in the future this can be an option as this method works best for dark color shirts. Making screen and set up fees can be expensive as well.

Thanks.
        What can I fix next?

Comment

Thank you..
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

The gray Con shirt was digital printing.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
              Thank you..
              No problem. It is my pleasure.
              Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
              The gray Con shirt was digital printing.
              Is that good or bad? I want to do this right so everybody is happy. If this requires an investment to do it right than I will make it happen.
              What can I fix next?

Comment

How do people think about the idea of NorCalBroncos on the sleeve?

Previous shirts had "all caps" with the name. (ex: NORCALBRONCOS)

I was thinking about this idea too. (ex: NorCalBroncos or NorCal Broncos)

Does anybody have any thoughts before I make a decision?

I will be having samples ready soon and will use them to put in pre-order thread. We are almost good to go guys.
                What can I fix next?

Comment

my .02

Originally posted by 5150bronco View Post
                  How do people think about the idea of NorCalBroncos on the sleeve?
                  I like it!

Previous shirts had "all caps" with the name. (ex: NORCALBRONCOS)

I was thinking about this idea too. (ex: NorCalBroncos or NorCal Broncos)
                  NorCalBroncos

I will be having samples ready soon and will use them to put in pre-order thread. We are almost good to go guys.
                  SWEET Thanks for doing this!
                  '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Is that good or bad? I want to do this right so everybody is happy. If this requires an investment to do it right than I will make it happen.
                    No worries at all. They held up ok, but it was black only. It will be interesting to see with colors. I love screen print and dont know if anything will look as good. Heavy screen print doesn't breath a good and can get warm with a large print on the back though
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                      No worries at all. They held up ok, but it was black only. It will be interesting to see with colors. I love screen print and dont know if anything will look as good. Heavy screen print doesn't breath as good and can get warm with a large print on the back though
                      I have taken my time to see both and know exactly what I am ordering. Now I will have samples made to know even more.

I am almost there. These will look very detailed and full body color and design.

Thanks Justice for your opinion.

I can't decide between how it says it on Logo "Nor Cal Broncos" or NorCalBroncos.
                      Last edited by 5150bronco; 07-12-2012, 10:04 PM.
                      What can I fix next?

Comment

I can't decide between how it says it on Logo "Nor Cal Broncos" or NorCalBroncos.
                        Its good either way. What ever fits on the sleeve better I say.

Comment

Okay. Great. Anybody else please chime in.

I think I am leaning towards; "NorCalBroncos".
                          What can I fix next?

Comment

That's on the long sleeves???? I am ready for some new shirts....
                            70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

My Proto Type order is in as of couple hours ago. Will post up pics here and start a new pre-order thread after.

After much discussion, I went with "NorCalBroncos" down the right sleeve for several reasons for the long sleeve shirt only.

I will see how that looks and might do couple runs with that on the sweat shirts as well and some without.

It's coming together ladies and gents.
                              What can I fix next?

Comment

I like the "NorCalBroncos". One of the first shirt runs that we did had NorCalBroncos down the sleeve of t-shirts and sweatshirts and they look really nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X