Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5th T-Shirt order

Bronco95125,
    I have the art work from 2010 shirt. How did you want it sent? If I email it, I will have to shrink it down or I can mail you the orginals from photoshop. Let me know.
    Matt

Comment

So in the previous order threads, I see everyone posted up the quantities of colors and sizes they wanted. Is that how we are doing it this time or are you just placing a mass order and selling them until you run out?

Thanks for stepping up to do this!
      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
        So in the previous order threads, I see everyone posted up the quantities of colors and sizes they wanted. Is that how we are doing it this time or are you just placing a mass order and selling them until you run out?

Thanks for stepping up to do this!
        Definitely my pleasure.

I am going to create a pre-order thread soon. There everyone will place their order (finishing deciding what will be available) and than once I get every bodies order than I will ask for payment via paypal and place the order with company. Depending on the quantity of the order in the thread I will determine how much additional funding will be needed to have extra quantities for people who want one and did not order so everyone has an opportunity to have something.

So far this is what I have decided on:

1) Short Sleeve: White and Ash Grey shirts with bronco logo (small) on front and bronco logo (large on back).

2) Long Sleeve: White and Ash Grey shirts with bronco logo (small) on front and bronco logo (large on back).

3) Long Sleeve: White and Ash Grey shirts with bronco logo (small) on front and bronco logo (large on back) with "NorCalBroncos" down the left sleeve.

4) Sweat Shirt (hooded): White and Ash Grey with bronco logo (small) on front and bronco logo (large on back).

This is looking to be what I am deciding on ordering based on all the intel I have gathered.

Any questions or suggestions pm me.

If you would like to see something else ordered post up here so I can hear what our community would like.

What can I fix next?

Comment

black...
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

would be in for 4 shirts if doing sweatshirts 4 also

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              black...
              X2 it hides the dirt and grease much better.
              69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

For this first run black will not be an option. I know this may not work for all, but do to the circumstances, money, set up fees, etc for this project black will be avoided for the first run guys.

Thanks for understanding.
                Last edited by 5150bronco; 06-25-2012, 01:53 PM.
                What can I fix next?

Comment

I might have missed it but what logos are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                    I might have missed it but what logos are you using?
                    All good. The bronco logo on top right of the forum.

I have a high def pic already thanks to Aaron.
                    What can I fix next?

Comment

YOU NEED TO NAIL DOWN THE BRAND OF SHIRT THAT IS GOING TO BE USED IN YOUR ORDERS!!!! There was a previous member that did this for us and used really shitty t-shirts and hoodies. Most were returned and QUALITY shirts were reissued. The printing isn't usually the issue it's the shirts and thats most of the cost.You don't want a bunch of UNHAPPY CAMPERS here, your life will be miserable.
                      After talking to our printer, digital printed shirts are cheaper to set up and run but don't last as long. A screened shirt will last longer, more ink in the printing he said.
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'll second what Pops said. Good quality (thicker material) tee-shirts are definitely what we want. Printing will not be as good if not screened, but I want/need some new NCB shirts so count me in for a couple short sleeved and a couple long sleeved tees (one each white and ash).

The run when the crappy shirts were used was a bust. I lucked out and got a nice shirt that lasted a long time but most others did not. Consistency wasn't there. Something along the lines of the carhartt tees would be ideal.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                          YOU NEED TO NAIL DOWN THE BRAND OF SHIRT THAT IS GOING TO BE USED IN YOUR ORDERS!!!! There was a previous member that did this for us and used really shitty t-shirts and hoodies. Most were returned and QUALITY shirts were reissued. The printing isn't usually the issue it's the shirts and thats most of the cost.You don't want a bunch of UNHAPPY CAMPERS here, your life will be miserable.
                          After talking to our printer, digital printed shirts are cheaper to set up and run but don't last as long. A screened shirt will last longer, more ink in the printing he said.
                          I appreciate your feedback.

I am using Hanes Beefy Tee shirts which are 51/80. Great quality, thick and comfortable.

Digital printing dyes the fabric that is why it is being chosen. Also, The quality of the print and picture is more likely to be better with digital too as well as less change of printing errors.

You are right that screen printing is known for lasting longer, but has other disadvantages too. Just me making an informed decision on the pro's vs con's.

The dialogue is great so any suggestions or feedback is welcomed. This is the reason why I am nailing down and presenting to everyone what is going on and being completely transparent with this project.

Thanks.
                          Last edited by 5150bronco; 06-25-2012, 09:10 PM.
                          What can I fix next?

Comment

I know its kind of late in the process but a guy at my work has a screen printer. He said that he can do single color print for less than $10/shirt with hanes beefy t's
                            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Originally posted by jperry1290 View Post
                              I know its kind of late in the process but a guy at my work has a screen printer. He said that he can do single color print for less than $10/shirt with hanes beefy t's
                              The NCB.com logo is a least 6 colors, correct?!?!
                              '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I am totally open to anything really. Right now I am still working out some details before I pull the trigger. I am getting prices below 10.00 (for some shirts sizes).

I just want to do an awesome run for everybody so making sure about what trade offs I want and think will benefit everybody.
                                Last edited by 5150bronco; 06-29-2012, 11:10 PM. Reason: added detail.
                                What can I fix next?

Comment

Working...
                                X