5th T-Shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th T-Shirt order

Someone asked about a shirt-sweatshirt order so I cut and pasted this.

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
    They are not available often. A few guys have fronted the money for T-shirt orders in the past and refuse to do it again. You did remind me though to investigate a t-shirt printing shop up in the Sacramento area that my parents' hot rod club uses. That shop prints small orders and the prices seemed somewhat reasonable last time I heard. I'll get back on this soon...
    The kitty may have enough too do this now. We just had a shirt sale so it may be too soon for you guys. The best quality of shirts sweatshirts was IMHO, the guy Chuck (familyman) used. Shirts still going strong. Plus we can all relive the 80's in our mock turtle necks with the norcalbroncos down the sleeve!

I am going to copy and paste this into a shirt thread.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Re: 5th T-Shirt order

Please dont post up (yet) what you want and sizes. We need to do more research and see what will be offered.
    Those who have done our shirts please post up the things to avoid.

Did you guys use mail order? Local?

What shirts did we like the best: I used Hanes tagless and some didn't like the quality. One of the earlier guys used the crap from walmart. Never fit right. I felt like I was wearing a half shirt from the 80's. The latest green Port and Company shirts are nice. No complaints from me. IIRC, Port is a mail order company.

I know there is a minimum order of shirts for each screen size to keep it affordable. The big discount starts at a dozen-dozen (144) units. Smaller shirts like ladies and kids take a new screen. Doing our logo as it is has a lot of colors and can get expensive.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Carl, to follow up on my post that you quoted... the Sacramento connection isn't a great one. I've seen more of their work and their printing doesn't survive too many trips through the wash. There is however a shop here in Livermore I'd be willing to go talk prices with again though if we get serious about this.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

the early t-shirts that were made were great. NorCal down the sleeve is cool. I would like a thick/good quality shirt, and THICK Heavy ink...
        I am in for 6....
        Last edited by Daddy4zack; 01-08-2012, 01:28 PM.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Port & company makes great, thick shirts.
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Want nice shirts check these out
            http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...rk-shirts.aspx

Bad thing is they don't do printing
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
              The kitty may have enough too do this now.

[EDIT 2/3/12] So is this going to happen????
              Last edited by JusticeJMB; 02-03-2012, 01:08 PM.
              '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

So what's the word, are "we" just waiting for someone (anyone) to take the bull by the horns and run with this or waiting for someone with NCBC prior merch experience to step in and volunteer to do it again??

I've been on here a few years now and want some shirts!!
                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I would like to get some new shirts too.

I can check with the company that does my departments gear and see if he can whoop up some solid shirts for us. Just picked up some stuff from him while back and I am sure he would need stencils or the design given to him or have to pay for the design made for computer program or something like this I think.

Let me know and I don't mind taking the lead on this.
                  What can I fix next?

Comment

Please .. go for it.. the hi-def design is around..
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Doing shirts isn't for the faint of heart. Its a cumbersome pain in the ass so if you feel inclined to do it, its all yours!

Comment

Mary, my wife, has been using calif-tees for her work stuff. We have been real happy with the quality and pricing. she gets hats,shirts, jackets, hoodies, everything. As Carl stated the Port and Co. stuff is great and some of her stuff is that brand so those guys can get that stuff. I'll check... Oh God, why am I doing this!!!!
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I don't mind helping out to get the job done in any capacity.

If someone can pm me some specifics on the shirts/quantity/etc, I can at least try to do a price comparison and see how that turns out first.
                          What can I fix next?

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm in for 5 shirts. Various sizes..
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I'm in for 2 or 3 shirts as well, depending on options, etc.

I believe I've got Mrs. Crawlin68's design on file but I don't want to share it "unauthorized". Somebody give me the green light and I can email it.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X