Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Partial Liquidation

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
    Did you get rid of the drive flanges and baggies, or is that an old pic?
    Wow, you have a good memory Marc. I finally found what the problem was and now I can run either the lock outs or drive flanges without the leaks and yes that is an old pic
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
      Here they are installed, they come out about the same as the flares and these have been cut and capped.
      I'm still interested is there anything you need? I'm short on cash and would love to trade if not I will see if can scrape up the doe.

Also if I make it Saturday it will be late afternoon.

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
        I'm still interested is there anything you need? I'm short on cash and would love to trade if not I will see if can scrape up the doe.

Also if I make it Saturday it will be late afternoon.

Patrick

Sorry Patrick the were sold earlier today.
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Thanks for holding the 300M shaft til today for me. Payment sent at 9 30 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
            Thanks for holding the 300M shaft til today for me. Payment sent at 9 30 this morning.
            No problem, payment received. I will mail it out on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
              Sorry Patrick the were sold earlier today.
              Probably for the best as I really shouldn't be bying parts right now.

Comment

Working...
              X