Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Partial Liquidation

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
    Sure, as long as you are paying shipping. I have never shipped an item out of the U.S. is there any special requirements?

Ken
    Nope, just put it in a flat rate box and drop it off at the post office. I think the spool I sent up to Les cost about ten bucks.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

All PM's have been answered. Thank you for the sales.
      Ken
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
        Nope, just put it in a flat rate box and drop it off at the post office. I think the spool I sent up to Les cost about ten bucks.
        Great. Thanks Marc
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

K Pm me your paypal address, I should know Thurs afternoon if the funds allow such purchase. Would be nice to have some insurance for Moab.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
            K Pm me your paypal address, I should know Thurs afternoon if the funds allow such purchase. Would be nice to have some insurance for Moab.
            Done

Comment

Originally posted by bronken View Post
              is that a no???
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                is that a no???
                Uhmmmm.... Yeah I think so...
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Whats the skinny on the 4 turn and 6 turn power steering boxes? Are they the 4X4X2 type? Pictures?
                  Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                    Uhmmmm.... Yeah I think so...
                    OK, Thought it might have been some kind of Morgan Hill code you guys have over there....
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
                      Whats the skinny on the 4 turn and 6 turn power steering boxes? Are they the 4X4X2 type? Pictures?
                      Good question, they are stock bronco boxes.

Comment

Geez Ken, someone itchin' to get some garage space back? Must be for some other kind of project, or to keep harmony in the family.
                        Or, these days, it's more to keep one's own sanity in check. I know!

You might want to post a list up to the yahoo group too. Looks like you've got some great stuff.
                        What's the story on the front e-diff?

Paul
                        Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                        www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                        68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
                          Geez Ken, someone itchin' to get some garage space back? Must be for some other kind of project, or to keep harmony in the family.
                          Or, these days, it's more to keep one's own sanity in check. I know!

You might want to post a list up to the yahoo group too. Looks like you've got some great stuff.
                          What's the story on the front e-diff?

Paul
                          Hi Paul,

I listed here first so I could deliver parts to our BBQ this Saturday in Stockton. I will be posting on yahoo and classic most likely this Sunday. After almost 30 years of collecting parts I just do not have the time or desire anymore to hoard parts in the hopes of building more broncos. I will keep a couple of broncos but I want to build another crawler that I can go have fun with and not worry about damaging. The parts I have listed here is just a small start and I will be adding more as I go through my inventory. If you want to come out this Saturday Doug may have a spare seat.

The electrac has been sold...........

Ken
                          Last edited by BRONKEN; 03-24-2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Do you have pictures of the Hanson rocker guards?

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
                              Do you have pictures of the Hanson rocker guards?
                              Here they are installed, they come out about the same as the flares and these have been cut and capped.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by BRONKEN; 03-24-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                                Here they are installed, they come out about the same as the flares and these have been cut and capped.
                                Did you get rid of the drive flanges and baggies, or is that an old pic?
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X