BRONCO DE MAYO 2013, May 3,4, and 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRONCO DE MAYO 2013, May 3,4, and 5

Well shoot, I tried! A thread on pirate indicates that people have been running it but it would not be the first time people on that site run trails that are closed. I have been meaning to call the ranger district up there to confirm.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

I'm making the executive decision to not hold BDM2013 this year because of the unexpected seasonal trail closure of Bald Mountain. Maybe further into the wheeling season we can put something together down here. There are a lot of great trails in our backyard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          My feelings exactly, but I'm going up to Blue Canyon maybe this next weekend to check it out for future reference on my dirt bike. It's been said to be a fire road by several people, including rangers. I will see. Just see no need for a lot of people to drive V8's up just to explore.

Comment

Let me know a date and i'm in for the Belated Bronco De Mayo

Comment

Will Do!

Comment

I actually took friday off to attend this...

Oh well maybe I'll use the time to actually paint my bronco doors! Might drive up somewhere more local to scope things out for shits n giggles.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                  I'm making the executive decision to not hold BDM2013 this year because of the unexpected seasonal trail closure of Bald Mountain. Maybe further into the wheeling season we can put something together down here. There are a lot of great trails in our backyard.

Maybe I'll be able to go with the move. This weekend is my son's birthday and I was out.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                  X