Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRONCO DE MAYO 2013, May 3,4, and 5

Originally posted by xtm4ply View Post
    Hey guys is there a link for campsite reservations? Family would like to make it if we can afford it, and other kids might be goin? Got boys 6and9. And the wife wants to try and go.
    No reservation needed. The event is being held at Road Toads house with 7 acres of parking and camping available. So bring your tent, camp trailer or moter home. There will be a lot of families and lots of kids too, so bring your entire family! There will be BB-Q's set up for you to cook whatever you want on too. See you there!

Comment

Sweet. Now save money, get bronc ready, and get directions to road toads place?
      Built for playin and fun, 351/700R4/Atlas, 44 Hi Pinion/ARB 4:56, Currie 9" trussed Detroit 4:56, Longer rear leafs/ 5.5 wildhorses, Hi tech redneck twisted wristed arms. 2" body. Kentrol/hansen rollcage, Protofab, Warn hubs,axles,winch. ididit, autometer, art carr, tuffy console, ovrhead, glove. Custom built bat box and rear seat with storage. Soon to have matching camping trailer

Comment

Well brought her home the other day and lower knock does not sound good All while doin taxes, repairing my ranger and fixing the garage. Dosen't look like we will make it.
        Built for playin and fun, 351/700R4/Atlas, 44 Hi Pinion/ARB 4:56, Currie 9" trussed Detroit 4:56, Longer rear leafs/ 5.5 wildhorses, Hi tech redneck twisted wristed arms. 2" body. Kentrol/hansen rollcage, Protofab, Warn hubs,axles,winch. ididit, autometer, art carr, tuffy console, ovrhead, glove. Custom built bat box and rear seat with storage. Soon to have matching camping trailer

Comment

Originally posted by xtm4ply View Post
          Well brought her home the other day and lower knock does not sound good All while doin taxes, repairing my ranger and fixing the garage. Dosen't look like we will make it.
          Ah-man.

Comment

I'm skipping the up coming day trip in March so I can finally be there for this. Pretty sure I'm in!
            Leave No One Behind
            KK6AUW

Comment

Guys have fun and will hopefully be able to meet more people at a meet soon or when I get the man cave done it bbq wrenchin time. Keep ya all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                I'm skipping the up coming day trip in March so I can finally be there for this. Pretty sure I'm in!
                Sounds great!!!!

Comment

90% sure going to make had a great time last yaer good people good wheeling great pyrotechnics should be me and halfash

Comment

Originally posted by rocbrnc View Post
                    90% sure going to make had a great time last yaer good people good wheeling great pyrotechnics should be me and halfash
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

god willing and the river don't rise, I should be home for this. And how can I miss an event so close to home.
                      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                        god willing and the river don't rise, I should be home for this. And how can I miss an event so close to home.
                        I'm hoping so! Come home trailbound.

Comment

Just realized how close BDM2013 is. 7 weekends away. I'll start putting the roll call list up next week on the first post. I saw it was posted on CB too. hoping to break attendance records from last year. Some people mentioned camping on the trail last year for Saturday night. Whats's everyone's opinion on that?

Comment

Depending on the snow. if there's white stuff on the ground, I say we stay at roadtoad palace.
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

There was a fair amount in sections, but none on top by the tower this last weekend. V-rock told me that it is waiting for you Ryan.

Comment

5 more weekends, at this point looks like a bigger turn out than last year!

Comment

Working...
                                X