X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might need to do an intervention.

(although I probably shouldn't talk)

Comment

• Dropped off a hummer rim at deans shop today to have it re centered and add the rock ring. Now I will have a matching spare tire and rim. Must be real close if I'm thinking about a spare.
      Spent the whole day under the truck today. Finished boxing the frame and mounted the steering box. Tomorrow I'll finish the new cross member and paint everything.

Pic's tomorrow
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Sweet. Keep up the good work and it will be on the trail before you know it.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• 72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Ok Jeff, Here's some pic's for ya.

Finished the plates on the driver side frame and plated the inside passenger side. Used some 3/16 wall 2.5" tube and some .120 wall 1" for the cross member.
            Attached Files
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• After painting I mounted the new box and res for the pump. Plumbed everything and called it a day.
              Now I have to make the mount for the drag link and mount the ram.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Good job dude!! Cant wait to see it work!!
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

• Looks good tony!! I dont know if that is the best spot for the P/S cooler though..

A
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• I was wondering that myself. Seemed pretty protected by the spring tower and shox. The holes were already there so I put it there to see how I felt about it. Didn't want to mount it to my radiator. We'll see.

Comment

• Yeah, it will fill up with mud real fast.

BTW...you're not supposed to mount the ram......you're supposed to mount the ewe!!!!
                      70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        I was wondering that myself. Seemed pretty protected by the spring tower and shox. The holes were already there so I put it there to see how I felt about it. Didn't want to mount it to my radiator. We'll see.
                        I mounted mine in front of the core support, between the core support and grill but not in front of the radiator. It's off to the side of the radiator. Just an FYI.

Comment

• Tony, I think Patrick is going to have to start sharing the "Mr Overkill" title with you. You have added some serious steel up front!

Looks good... you're moving right along on this.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                            Yeah, it will fill up with mud real fast.

BTW...you're not supposed to mount the ram......you're supposed to mount the ewe!!!!
                            You really fit in around here. That's some funny sh#t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                              Depends on which side of the fence your on....
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

• You trying to tell us something? Closet door beginning to crack open? ha ha
                                70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Working...
                                X