Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

GREAT trip.. I have lots of pixs and videos..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Yep great trip....got into loon trailhead around 11:30-12 am friday and got in my sleeping bad at the buck is. camp at 2 am. That was my first night run on the rubicon and had a alot of fun even with some traffic stops that late at night.
      On the way out I blew a hole in my front tire before the slabs........no more bald 35's now.. they had a good run. Oh and almost got a ticket for no reg by a forest ranger...just found it a minute ago and faxing it to her tomarrow. Would be a $140 ticket if anyone wants to know.

Sorry, for not sticking around sat. night and partying was so tired running on mabey 2-3 hours of sleep.
      70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Mark, we need the story on the cage.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
          Looks like a great trip Frank. Really wish I could have made it. What did Randy think of the snow at the beginning? I know he likes to be warm.
          My wife gave me lessons on how to keep warm. It would seem that I was comfortable as long as I remembered what she told to do. I had a blast but did not get to stay with the EB group long enough. 2 hours! Had a blast driving some parts 4 times. Planed to stay until Sunday. Good thing we did not the Scout took for ever to get back to the trailers from the camp site at the Slabs close to Buck.
          Last edited by RandyatBBY; 06-27-2011, 07:09 AM.
          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

AWESOME TRIP! and some interesting campfire stories.

I made it home safe and in one piece.
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Can't wait for the pic's and videos.........
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

WT 4x4
                91' One Ton Bronco
                1971 Bronco
                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I don't know it sounds like you guy's had to much fun. I like how the vidio of Mark made it up first showing carnage.

Comment

Good trip!
                    Yeah, I dumped in soup bowl being stupid, oh well! It only bent 2 of the roof bars in the 18 inch section where they were unsupported, lucky hit.
                    The down side was it broke my relay panel and around the Buck slabs my relay panel smashed into my shock hoop and I had a little fire, if you don't have a battery disconnect, I suggest it, they really help.

I wish I would of gotten to hang out and meet everyone, on Friday I was not feeling well (IE filling up a few wag bags )Then Saturday night I was in the Springs and got back wicked late.
                    Mark Harris
                    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the pics, cool to see the video, sorry to see the carnage, glad it isnt too bad. Note to self...add battery disconnect....I dont like fires.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNWPT5iN_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I08pt37i0i8
                        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 06-27-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

So we can have all the pics in one album and everyone can pull what they want from everyone. Pat was saying he wants to put together a video from this trip and this would make it a lot easier too.

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/a...ubicon%202011/

Username: norcalbroncos
                          Password: bronco6677
                          {o===o}
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71bronco71 View Post
                            A cold butt is better than a SpongeBob pillow.

I'm going through my pictures and video right now......So far, I've got about 5 pics of the trail action and maybe 5 good minutes of video on the trail. And yet, I've got probably at least an hour of Ryan's stand-up routine at the fire.

Patrick and I are going to get all of our video/pics together and I'll edit them into a video. If you all will put your pictures up on that site, I can grab them and include in the video. Plus, if anyone has got any more video, you can contact me directly and we can include it.
                            Last edited by Jeepmonkey; 06-27-2011, 12:02 PM.
                            '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                            5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
                            35" BFG M/T's
                            4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepmonkey View Post
                              I've got probably at least an hour of Ryan's stand-up routine at the fire.
                              Lets use that sparingly.
                              {o===o}

Comment

In the shop today no energy. .

1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
                                X