Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meetings

I've been busy the last two get togethers. Is there a plan for a regular meeting? When and where for the next one?
    71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Originally posted by Dennis
    I've been busy the last two get togethers. Is there a plan for a regular meeting? When and where for the next one?
    No real plan for "regular meetings." Most people didn't like the idea as we are all busy in our lives. However, the general consensus was to have the next "meeting" at Prairie City. A little BBQ and a few beers were on the docket. We just need to set a date. Having the new baby on the way, my time is quickly running out...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

meetings

Prarie city sounds cool, Lets overrun the place with bronco's. Of course Carl we must get yours back on the road first
      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

The Dixon 4 Wheelers will be up there on Sunday May 1st for our monthly meeting. We are planning a BBQ and vehicle check if anyone from here would like to join us, feel free. Besides, my bronco would love some company
        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

when you say vehicle check, what do you mean.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
          X