Another Snow run to????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Snow run to????

I think we are planning another snow run for march 6th. I was thinking maybe Uncle Toms cabin. I don't think the F-250 is allowed to go on any more snow runs It's still in the thinking stage. Anyone interested??
    Last edited by kwspony; 02-22-2005, 11:44 AM.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

i'm up for it
    70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Bummer. I'll be heading to Hollister with the Dysfunctional crew....
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I am interested. I just can't seemed to get motivated enough to fix a few things.

Originally posted by admin
        Bummer. I'll be heading to Hollister with the Dysfunctional crew....
        I thought you name sounded familiar. I lurk over there quite a bit. I even post every now and then.
        71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I'm a little worried about that trip. I might not make it back alive...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

So I guess it is going to be on the 6th. Will you be able to make it Dennis? Brian? We can figure a meeting place later.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

i might come if my rig is runnin by then.
              Come on boy, roll over!

My Bronco Build Up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jess Luvs 2Romp
                i might come if my rig is runnin by then.

Me tooooooo

Comment

yea Karl I should be able to go,, I hope i get my rims fixed by then so I can run the 37s or else I'll have the 35s and cant air down below 12
                  70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I should be able to go. Gotta find a J-hook for my gas tank skid plate strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C
                      I should be able to go. Gotta find a J-hook for my gas tank skid plate strap.

Look at home depot or lowes they have them

look in the fence/gate hardware section
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
                        I think we are planning another snow run for march 6th. I was thinking maybe Uncle Toms cabin. I don't think the F-250 is allowed to go on any more snow runs It's still in the thinking stage. Anyone interested??

where is this located?? Is this iron mnt rd again?
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Uncle Tom's Cabin is up by Georgetown.

Comment

Snow Run

Hey guys...sorry catching up on e-mail and trying to get use to having two different forums to watch and respond to. Anyway, count me in. Where do we plan on meeting up at?
                            72 Sport

Comment

i guess the meeting place should be in G town since there is so many ways to get there... I will probably come in from Coloma / Lotus area...

Comment

Working...
                              X