Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's March 19th for a Prairie City Run???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's March 19th for a Prairie City Run???

edit. Definitely on for March 19th. We will have quite a few EB there...can't wait.
    Last edited by Delta 4 Wheel; 03-02-2005, 01:41 AM.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Sorry working, but keep trying I am 15 minutes from PC
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

sorry i will at that bronco thing in AZ and then up to Moab
      Last edited by admin; 02-17-2005, 08:51 PM.
      70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbronco
        sorry i will at that bronco thing in AZ and then up to Moab

Sounds like you have some fun around the corner...I'm jealous. Sorry for editing your post...I hit "edit" instead of "quote"...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Mar 19th would have been good for me. I think any weekend in March other then the first one will do for me.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Not getting much of a response for a trip to Prairie City...maybe we should chose another spot. Any ideas??

Comment

I don't mind going there since I have never been there, but first I have to finish the EFI swap so I have a Bronco to take

Comment

March 19th...very good for me. I'm in.

Comment

I think it should work for us also..
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Prairie City

I should be able to make it and since I missed the first gathering I'd hate to miss the second.
                    72 Sport

Comment

We'll have a lot of fun...however, the more rigs there the better. This is going to be a photo op for the front page of our web site. So if you can make it....DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

March 19th should work for me
                        Mark Langford
                        Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

If the weather is good we can BBQ there. I'm in for bringing some food and a weber bbq. what else should we bring?? I need to keep the wife and kids busy at the gathering place so we can get out and wheel.. I have been drinking out there for years but is it really ok to drink beer out there???? Sounds like fun!! Pray for 70's and sunshine..
                          Aaron
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I don't think alcolholic beverages are allowed in the park. I have heard of others drinking out there also without any problem. So who knows. I'm still up in the air about the date. I should know more by next week some time. It should be fun.
                            71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis
                              I don't think alcolholic beverages are allowed in the park. I have heard of others drinking out there also without any problem. So who knows. I'm still up in the air about the date. I should know more by next week some time. It should be fun.
                              Well...what they don't know won't hurt em...

We would like to see you out there Dennis...

Comment

Working...
                              X