Anyone have a parts truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a parts truck?

I need a very small item... the clip that attaches to the throttle linkage nearest the accelerator pedal, near the ball joint. It's a round thing made from spring steel and is about 1/2" long and about 1/4" in diameter.

I have a parts truck...I'll look for this part for you...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

no go on that part. sorry...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thanks for checking!

Anyone else?

Comment

can you find a pic of what you are talking about?
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
            can you find a pic of what you are talking about?
            That would really help. I probably have what you're looking for
            Mark Langford
            Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

I can' describe it any better than I did earlier...The darn thing went missing from it's ziplock bag during reassembly. Arrrgh. The diagram doesn't have an arrow or a part number attached to it but if you look at the linkage in your truck, it's make sense immediatly.

Here's a diagram thwith the area in question circled:
              Attached Files

Comment

I'll take a look tonight and see what I have left
                Mark Langford

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

i think i have that in my junk parts box.. i changed over to cable system and had to remove all that stuff
                  70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Is it that clips that fits over the ball? I have a couple of those

BTW- the pic shows what looks like a cable. Mine was an all mechanical linkage. I have the piece that went from the peddle to the bell crank on the firewall and the other link from the bell crank to the carb.
                    Last edited by Rubicrawler; 02-28-2005, 08:34 AM.
                    Mark Langford

Comment

My linkage is not cable operated, that was just the diagram I could find to show, roughly, the part I am looking for.

So, Rubicrawler and Mtnbronco, do either of you want anything for one of these clips?

Comment

Originally posted by PS1
                        My linkage is not cable operated, that was just the diagram I could find to show, roughly, the part I am looking for.

So, Rubicrawler and Mtnbronco, do either of you want anything for one of these clips?
                        Nope! Just glad you can use them. PM my your addy and I'll drop them in the mail.

I'll take a pic tonight just to make sure were talking about the same clip
                        Mark Langford

Comment

I wasn't able to get pics last night so I went ahead and put the linkage and all the clips in the mail this morning. I hope they're what you need

Good luck!
                          Mark Langford

Comment

Working...
                          X