Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out what I found...need your input.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out what I found...need your input.

Doing a search for Nor Cal Broncos....this came up.

Nor-Cal Broncos, 710 Spyglass Dr., Red Bluff, CA 96080.

We might have a problem. They were everywhere...including the Early Bronco Registry. I know they probably don't have that name registered, it just doesn't look too good....especially if our club takes off.

Let me know your thoughts....

Maybe we can be NorCal Broncos of the Sacramento Valley...but not use the Sacramento Valley part...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Have you tried contacting them? I guess that would be a start for now, see what they think about our name.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Well there is a club (actually based somewhere up there by you guys I think) called West Coast Broncos, and there's also a shop (down here) called West Coast Broncos. Sometimes its a little confusing when you're searching for one or the other on Google, but so far as I know they've never feuded over the name.

Dusty

Comment

Same name problem cropped up when yahoo email list was formed in '98. I don't know if Nor Cal Broncos is active but they have been around awhile.
        Last edited by Mike; 02-15-2005, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Is it safe to assume this is a EB club only or are all Broncos welcome?

Comment

Originally posted by M'S89BKO
            Is it safe to assume this is a EB club only or are all Broncos welcome?

Sorry for the exclusion from the club, but only EB's. That was a general feeling from the group. Feel free to float around the site though!!
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

i heard of this group they meet in Red Bluff.. I think it is about 10 guys.. Check with the group called Black Sheep they may have contact info
              70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty
                Well there is a club (actually based somewhere up there by you guys I think) called West Coast Broncos, and there's also a shop (down here) called West Coast Broncos. Sometimes its a little confusing when you're searching for one or the other on Google, but so far as I know they've never feuded over the name.

Dusty
                Actually there was a bit of a short fued. Mike who has the Club & web site West Coast Broncos was approach by West Coast broncos (the shop) about using the name. They wanted him to stop using it. The problem they had in trying to enforce this, is Mike has been using the name and has had it registered for more years then they have been in business.
                Mike being the nice guy that he is, told them that he would let them keep their name and not force the issue.
                Tazz

Comment

I'm new to this group and I live in Chico. I tried to contact the Red Bluff group with no success. I tried the phone number listed, but it now belongs to a girl's cell phone, so I don't think they're together any longer. HTH

John Foster
                  74 basket case

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the research..we are definitely keeping the name..

Now head over to the Black Crow and have a beer for me...
                    (Chico's my old stomping ground)

Comment

Working...
                    X