Who can get one of these made??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can get one of these made??

Who knows someone, who knew someone, who had a cousin, who dated someone, who might have known who can make us this:
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Check with BrianTMartin from classicbroncos.com. I think he's a graphic designer and could probably pump something like this out quickly.

You are looking for a sticker, right? Or are you looking for a metal emblem? Is this for NorCal or SoCal?

Comment

Originally posted by PS1
      Check with BrianTMartin from classicbroncos.com. I think he's a graphic designer and could probably pump something like this out quickly.

You are looking for a sticker, right? Or are you looking for a metal emblem? Is this for NorCal or SoCal?
      No metal...and not for Socal. I need a graphic for the web site as well as something that I can get to shirt makers. Thanks for the lead!!
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

This logo was custom made by the So-Cal Broncos Owner (for lack of a better term). He is a graphic designer. I have been corrosponding with him about a few things. Great guy. Hopefully we can get our groups together in the future. Anyway, I have a request in to have him make us a NorCal replica. Hopefully he can help us out... I'll keep you all informed!!

Comment

No luck on getting a replica. I will be looking elsewhere for a EB looking logo thingy magiggy.

Comment

I have a buddy at work that runs a custom t-shirt design shop I will talk to him. What size are you thinking. Sm emblem on the left chest and large one on the back ?
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Hey Admin, I can possibly get these produced around $10 each. Let me know if you want me to continue the process. Thanks FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

I actually needed someone to design one with NorCal instead on SoCal. But since talking with the owner of the design, Dusty of SoCal Broncos, I think we should take another route. He was very proud of his work...and that I understand.

I have my brother looking into a logo, anybody else have any ideas??

Comment

I actually needed someone to design one with NorCal instead on SoCal.
                  Like I stated above let me know what your thinking. If you want an exact replica just with Norcal instead of Socal my buddy can do it. He also has a graphics art designer that works for him that could do a custom emblem. Do you want a EB crawling over a rock with a Norcal Bronco's under it on the back of a shirt and maybe a Norcal Broncos without a pic on the left breast pocket? Just trying to help. FM

Comment

I understand Dusty not wanting us to copy his logo. Do you think he would let us know what font is used?

We could do something like a ford blue oval logo with this inserted in.

71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I think something in a ford blue oval would be cool. Good idea Dennis.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Dennis. AWESOME!! The "Bronco" font was developed by Dusty. He is a graphic designer..

I like this one..maybe we can find it somewhere...

There is a FORD script as well. Looks just like to old classic ford writing
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Delta,

New member here. Just joined today. Nice to have a Nor Cal Club, although I am in Fresno. Anyway, my wife is a Graphic Artist. She can design anything that you want. Logo, web site graphics, business cards, letterhead, etc... Let me know if you still need some help with this stuff. If you want to see some of her web site artwork go to my web site. HERE.
                          Last edited by crawlin68; 02-22-2005, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Logo's can be as easy or as hard as you want.
                            Personally I say find a good font )http://www.1001freefonts.com/) and run with it
                            Mark Harris
                            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I have one I just made up using the Nor*Cal surf logo and Dusty's. I need to send it someone for hosting thought. I can't seem to get it on my server.
                              Last edited by Delta 4 Wheel; 02-23-2005, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X